Ride advice for Anaheim CA to Sacramento.

Old August 16th 04, 08:29 AM
whinds

Default Ride advice for Anaheim CA to Sacramento.

Looking for route advice for self supported ride North from Anaheim to
Sacramento/Davis CA?
Thanks in Advance.
Old August 24th 04, 06:15 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky

Looking for route advice for self supported ride North from Anaheim to
Sacramento/Davis CA?
Thanks in Advance.

I'm surprised nobody's gotten back to you on this one. You might try
posting in ba.bicycles and see what you get.

Keep in mind you'll have to decide if you want to ride the coast or inland.
Are there any particular places you wanted to ride through on the way up?
And what sort of distance did you want to cover per day?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old August 24th 04, 07:24 AM
whinds

In article , "Mike
Jacoubowsky" writes:

I'm surprised nobody's gotten back to you on this one. You might try
posting in ba.bicycles and see what you get.

Keep in mind you'll have to decide if you want to ride the coast or inland.
Are there any particular places you wanted to ride through on the way up?
And what sort of distance did you want to cover per day?

Thanks for the reply Mike. The route I'm looking for is the one with the least
traffic.
I'll try ba.bicycles and see what I get.