Bicycling increase

Old March 14th 20, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Bicycling increase

Biking is up in NYC:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/n...e-commute.html

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old March 14th 20, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Frank Krygowski wrote:
Biking is up in NYC:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/n...e-commute.html

Started to see some suspicious clean riders and bikes, seemed quite a few
on Friday.

Roger Merriman

Old March 15th 20, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 12:12:56 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Biking is up in NYC:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/n...e-commute.html

--
- Frank Krygowski

Anything that puts people on bicycles is a good thing. Fear being caused by propaganda works for me except I can't find any toilet paper.
Old March 15th 20, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_7_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 12:12:56 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Biking is up in NYC:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/n...e-commute.html

--
- Frank Krygowski

Anything that puts people on bicycles is a good thing. Fear being caused
by propaganda works for me except I can't find any toilet paper.

Except when fear prevents cycling

https://www.brujulabike.com/cycling-...n-Coronavirus/