Bicycle commuting

Old June 25th 20, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Bicycle commuting

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:21:11 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Monday, June 22, 2020 at 9:42:43 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:

So the USA has 120,000 just randomly dieing each week!

On your brightest day you would embarrass a moron.

I'll take that as a yes, you are talking throught your addled brain stem
again. It is pretty plain.

why you sign on anonymously.

Lol, if you had an IT clue, you could find my name on the internet very
easily

Let's remember that in a bad seasonal flu year that we can lose as
many people and they aren't just the old and sick. They are 5 years
old and under who cannot be vaccinated.

Funny, Australia vaccinated from 6 MONTHS and older.

Vaccinations while pushed by manufacturers of vaccines for children
under 5 often do not take. In small children in particular they can
cause extreme allergic reactions

Given what else I've seen of the USA, I'm not surprised that $$ rules the
quality of medical services over your place.

Not the case here.

and this is why most parents do not
want to vaccinate children.

Must be a USA thing. Only the ignorant do not vaccinate their kids as
soon as possible. Also, next to impossible when you want to access
services for children if your kids are not vaccinated.

But loud mouth ignorant morons l

Step away from the mirror Tommy.
Old June 25th 20, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/24/2020 8:29 PM, news18 wrote:
[...]

It's not a USA thing. Like so much else, it's a Tom's Imagination thing.

From
https://www.contemporarypediatrics.c...y-unvaccinated

"According to the report, published in the Morbidity and Mortality
Weekly Report (MMWR), 1.3% of children born in 2015 had not received any
vaccinations by the 2017 National Immunization Survey-Child
(NIS-Child).1 This figure indicates an upward trend in children in the
19-month to 35-month age group going without vaccinations, up from 0.9%
in 2011 and 0.3% in 2001."

Roughly 99% of American parents get their kids vaccinated. Nobody holds
a gun to their head. They do it because they want to. They know it's smart.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 25th 20, 03:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 21:41:47 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

[...]

Not to argue, but isn't there some sort of anti-vaccination movement?
group? whatever? I keep reading articles about all the horrible things
caused by vaccinations.
(also I do find it strange that the individuals/groups that post these
horror stories never seem to mention what could happen in an
unvaccinated population :-)
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 25th 20, 07:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

wrote:

[...]

Thought so.

From
https://www.contemporarypediatrics.c...many-kids-are-

completely-unvaccinated

"According to the report, published in the Morbidity and Mortality
Weekly Report (MMWR), 1.3% of children born in 2015 had not received any
vaccinations by the 2017 National Immunization Survey-Child
(NIS-Child).1 This figure indicates an upward trend in children in the
19-month to 35-month age group going without vaccinations, up from 0.9%
in 2011 and 0.3% in 2001."

Roughly 99% of American parents get their kids vaccinated. Nobody holds
a gun to their head. They do it because they want to. They know it's
smart.

Not to argue, but isn't there some sort of anti-vaccination movement?
group?

Yep, fruit looks.

I keep reading articles about all the horrible things
caused by vaccinations.

Look at the dates and details. There have been some problems over the
decades but miniscule in number and sadly some people do suffer sde
effects of modern medicine, but in immmunisatio, th percentages are very
small.

(also I do find it strange that the individuals/groups that post these
horror stories never seem to mention what could happen in an
unvaccinated population :-)

Some people need to learn the hard way and unfortunately their children
suffer.

Old June 25th 20, 09:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

[...]

Dates and details? They are current posts, or at least not from the
dim and distant past. see
http://dangersofvaccines.com/
https://www.stopmandatoryvaccination...ccine-dangers/
https://eraoflight.com/2017/09/12/th...rous-vaccines/
They are out there and they post on the Internet. Even from Australia
http://www.vaccinedangers.com.au/

Old June 25th 20, 10:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

wrote:

[...]

holds a gun to their head. TheThe.Bank.Job.

2008.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4y do it because they want to. They know
it's smart.

Not to argue, but isn't there some sort of anti-vaccination movement?
group?

Yep, fruit looks.

I keep reading articles about all the horrible things caused by
vaccinations.

Look at the dates and details. There have been some problems over the
decades but miniscule in number and sadly some people do suffer sde
effects of modern medicine, but in immmunisatio, th percentages are very
small.

Dates and details?

This is what I look for when they pump their ****.I know of some adverse
vaccination events and they are there if people people want to search.
However, in general vaccination side effects are a non-event.

If there are examples, these people are absolutely of no value, because
they can never produce the data to back up their claims and allow for
proper scientific investigation.

and distant past. see http://dangersofvaccines.com/
https://www.stopmandatoryvaccination...ccine-dangers/

Sorry, that is clearly a croc of ****e site.
Notice they are just pushing fud with no details.
Details matter.
Old June 25th 20, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/24/2020 10:11 PM, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 21:41:47 -0400, Frank Krygowski wrote:

From
https://www.contemporarypediatrics.c...y-unvaccinated

"According to the report, published in the Morbidity and Mortality
Weekly Report (MMWR), 1.3% of children born in 2015 had not received any
vaccinations by the 2017 National Immunization Survey-Child
(NIS-Child).1 This figure indicates an upward trend in children in the
19-month to 35-month age group going without vaccinations, up from 0.9%
in 2011 and 0.3% in 2001."

Roughly 99% of American parents get their kids vaccinated. Nobody holds
a gun to their head. They do it because they want to. They know it's smart.

Not to argue, but isn't there some sort of anti-vaccination movement?
group? whatever? I keep reading articles about all the horrible things
caused by vaccinations.

There are those idiots, but apparently they are few and generally
ineffective. IIRC, there are some pockets of the country where those
people have successfully raised the number of measles cases, but that's
not widespread. And I'll add that those idiots tend to be left wing, not
right wing. I wonder about weird alliances between left wing
anti-vaxxers and right-wing anti-maskers.

Speaking of vaccination side effects: About a week ago, I felt
extremely fatigued despite a good night's sleep. I had absolutely zero
energy, and in the afternoon I fell asleep in my recliner.

I'm aware that fatigue is a COVID symptom, so I took my temperature a
couple times. Eventually I found I had a fever.

My doctor's staff said "Fatigue and fever? Get tested for COVID," which
I did. But while sitting and waiting for the test, I suddenly remembered
that the previous day, I'd gotten my second booster shot of the shingles
vaccine. I pulled out my phone to look up the possible side effects of
that vaccine. Turns out they are about identical to the symptoms of COVID.

Got the test anyway. I'm COVID free. (Unfortunately, I'm also antibody
free.)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Old June 25th 20, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

[...]

When I was in the Air Force we took a annual "Flu Shot" and one year,
at the base I was assigned, it caused so many to get sick that they
had to stop flying for a day or so as there wasn't anyone well enough
to pilot or maintain the airplanes.

On the other hand, no one died from it and, as I remember, no one came
down with the flu that year :-)

If there are examples, these people are absolutely of no value, because
they can never produce the data to back up their claims and allow for
proper scientific investigation.

and distant past. see http://dangersofvaccines.com/
https://www.stopmandatoryvaccination...ccine-dangers/

Sorry, that is clearly a croc of ****e site.
Notice they are just pushing fud with no details.
Details matter.

I agree with you but there are apparently hundreds, perhaps thousands,
or even millions, that believe, even in the face of irrefutable
evidence to the contrary.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 26th 20, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 11:40:51 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

[...]

Years ago when my Uncle decided to send me to a tropical paradise I
was required to take quite a number of "shots". I reported to the
Medics and they stabbed me in the arm several times and said come back
to morrow. I did and they took my temperature and apparently I passed
as they gave me several more jabs in the arm and then the Medic says
"drop your pants" and they gave me this really big shot in the...
well, buttocks :-)Then the Medic says, "you aren't going any place in
the next few days are you?" and, of course I say, "Why not?" and the
Medic says, "well, that last one was a plague shot and we sort of like
to have people stray around for a few days after they get it."
--
cheers,

John B.

Commuting Via Bicycle [email protected] General 5 January 15th 17 04:49 PM
Another commuting win for the bicycle Simon Mason UK 94 October 28th 11 05:19 PM
When looking for a bicycle - helpful guide to bicycle commuting Postman Delivers Marketplace 0 November 13th 10 08:07 AM
Commuting by Bicycle John General 0 December 9th 03 09:23 PM
Commuting by Bicycle John Off Road 0 December 9th 03 09:01 PM