psycholist wearing a spur

Old June 6th 09, 04:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

Default psycholist wearing a spur

This morning I passed a psycholist in the 'primary position'
(so-called, but not in the Highway Code, we all know) so I had to cut
close. I saw him stick his leg out and heard some scraping - the
******* was wearing something like a spur for scratching cars.

That's about £200 of damage to my car, but I'm not going to get it
fixed yet. I'll get the ****wit next week and teach him to ride in
the gutter where he belongs.

Do psycholists buy these things at their meetings, or are they all
home-made?

--

Passenger casualty rates by mode Per billion passenger kilometers:
Killed or seriously injured:

Which do you think is the most dangerous?

Old June 6th 09, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jerry J

Judith M Smith wrote:
This morning I passed a psycholist in the 'primary position'
(so-called, but not in the Highway Code, we all know) so I had to cut
close. I saw him stick his leg out and heard some scraping - the
******* was wearing something like a spur for scratching cars.

That's about £200 of damage to my car, but I'm not going to get it
fixed yet. I'll get the ****wit next week and teach him to ride in
the gutter where he belongs.

Judy dear, some of your argument on here is fascinating, indeed,
refreshing. But this sort of comment reveals your true colours ie. that
of a troll, at best, or simply a total idiot.

Old June 6th 09, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Roger Thorpe

Judith M Smith wrote:
This morning I passed a psycholist in the 'primary position'
(so-called, but not in the Highway Code, we all know) so I had to cut
close. I saw him stick his leg out and heard some scraping - the
******* was wearing something like a spur for scratching cars.

That's about £200 of damage to my car, but I'm not going to get it
fixed yet. I'll get the ****wit next week and teach him to ride in
the gutter where he belongs.

Do psycholists buy these things at their meetings, or are they all
home-made?

--

Passenger casualty rates by mode Per billion passenger kilometers:
Killed or seriously injured:
Pedal Cyclists : 533 Pedestrians : 384
All casualties:
Pedal Cyclists : 3739 Pedestrians : 1795

Which do you think is the most dangerous?

Another forgery?

This is not helpful.
If you absolutely have to do this, please make it amusing.
--
Roger Thorpe

Standing on a golf course, dressed in PVC.....
Old June 6th 09, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
mileburner

"Jerry J" wrote in message ...

Judy dear, some of your argument on here is fascinating, indeed,
refreshing. But this sort of comment reveals your true colours ie. that of
a troll, at best, or simply a total idiot.

I like the idea of a spur. On the side of the shoe? That'll teach them to
drive so dangerously close.

Old June 6th 09, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 08:26:02 +0100, Jerry J wrote:

Judy dear, some of your argument on here is fascinating, indeed,
refreshing. But this sort of comment reveals your true colours ie. that
of a troll, at best, or simply a total idiot.

It's a forgery.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/c94e0cfe24ef5139?dmode=source

I don't know who forged it but they are wasting their time - you
simply cannot make judith's reputation any worse than it already is.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Newsgroup may contain nuts.
Old June 6th 09, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
mileburner

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

It's a forgery.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/c94e0cfe24ef5139?dmode=source

I don't know who forged it but they are wasting their time - you
simply cannot make judith's reputation any worse than it already is.

While that maybe true, the original post still ended up in my KF.

ahhh

All is well :-)

Old June 6th 09, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alan Braggins

In article , Jerry J wrote:
Judith M Smith wrote:
This morning I passed a psycholist in the 'primary position'

[...]
Judy dear, some of your argument on here is fascinating, indeed,
refreshing. But this sort of comment reveals your true colours ie. that
of a troll, at best, or simply a total idiot.

According to the header it's someone posting as Judith through an
anonymous remailer. And while parts of the style are a pretty good
imitation, the overall content was over the top for her and closer
to Nuxx (who was responsible for our last wave of forgeries).
Old June 6th 09, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pob

"mileburner" wrote in message

"Jerry J" wrote in message ...

Judy dear, some of your argument on here is fascinating, indeed,
refreshing. But this sort of comment reveals your true colours ie. that
of a troll, at best, or simply a total idiot.

I like the idea of a spur. On the side of the shoe? That'll teach them to
drive so dangerously close.

Nah - it unbalances you. It's hard, really hard, to kick sideways on a bike
far enough to damage a car.

Every good psycholist knows that you just put sandpaper on your gloves and
leave them a nice bald spot on the roof (door if it's a chelsea tractor).

All the best,

pOB

Old June 6th 09, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected]

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 09:47:01 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 08:26:02 +0100, Jerry J wrote:

Judy dear, some of your argument on here is fascinating, indeed,
refreshing. But this sort of comment reveals your true colours ie. that
of a troll, at best, or simply a total idiot.

It's a forgery.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/c94e0cfe24ef5139?dmode=source

I don't know who forged it but they are wasting their time - you
simply cannot make judith's reputation any worse than it already is.

Guy

Why do you persist in baiting judith and then moaning when she
responds?
Old June 6th 09, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

Judith M Smith wrote:
This morning I passed a psycholist in the 'primary position'
(so-called, but not in the Highway Code, we all know) so I had to cut
close. I saw him stick his leg out and heard some scraping - the
******* was wearing something like a spur for scratching cars.

That's about £200 of damage to my car, but I'm not going to get it
fixed yet. I'll get the ****wit next week and teach him to ride in
the gutter where he belongs.

Judy dear, some of your argument on here is fascinating, indeed,
refreshing. But this sort of comment reveals your true colours ie. that
of

Feel free to read the headers of the message - forgery by Chapman

Psycholist judith UK 13 November 13th 08 09:05 AM
Bike trail conditions spur action - Little Miami Trail Garrison Hilliard General 0 November 12th 08 02:22 PM
Bike trail conditions spur action - Little Miami Trail Garrison Hilliard Rides 0 November 12th 08 02:22 PM
What's wearing out in my gearchange? Colin McKenzie UK 7 July 18th 04 11:59 PM
I was wearing one Niv UK 24 June 25th 04 12:52 AM