KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Old July 20th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

In the shipments to UDC and other places, are there spare parts for the
KH36? I ask only b/c I, and a few others, will be wanting to buy the
KH36 frame separate from the unicycle for use with the KH/Schlumpf hub,
and I know that sometimes these separate parts are not always available
right away to buy.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name | 'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
Old July 20th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

as you all know, ive been lurking for quite a while now, and this is the
only thing that has sparked my attention.

i want the new TI hub and the new frame.

long neck.

its gonna be ballin, so be warned, i may very well be selling my uni...

--
UniDudeDX

'My new sponsor-661 Sports' (www.sixsixone.com)
Old July 20th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

I'm getting the ti hub for sure. Might as well get some ti spokes as
well. I might be getting the 36'er as well. Boy having money is very
cool.

Btw kris, your my all time hero and love, care to marry me? Nah, but
thanks for all the parts and really listening to the community, it's
simply fantastic.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old July 20th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

Wow Kris has been busy! His ear is so tuned into his customers! However
it must be quite hard to take into consideration new suggestions
without changing what was allready perfect. For example number 7.
Lowering the crown. It must allow for a more compact unicycle and allow
the seat to be closer to the wheel for shorter people also allowing for
a better wheel fit as Kris says. However I am wondering how the frames
will now be for mud clearance? I am also wondering about the
compatabilty between the 2005/2007 and 2008 equipment. Especially the
old seats with the new posts without rail brakets. How about
compatabilty with bicycle parts. The rail adapter made bicycle
seatposts viable. I can't wait to actually see the equipment!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)
Old July 20th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bouin-bouin

siafirede wrote:
In the shipments to UDC and other places, are there spare parts for the
KH36? I ask only b/c I, and a few others, will be wanting to buy the
KH36 frame separate from the unicycle for use with the KH/Schlumpf hub,
and I know that sometimes these separate parts are not always available
right away to buy.

Municycle in Germany already received KH36" frames, compelete KH36 unis
should arrived a little bit later, may be arrived now.

--
bouin-bouin

MUNI 24" & 29"
Old July 20th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

danger_uni wrote:
3) New adjustable seatpost. The rails bracket is gone. This design
is uncannily similar to John Child's suggested design, even though I
actually never saw it until after this post was made. The
extrusion-forged top piece has infinite adjustability and eliminates
the need for rails. It stronger, lighter, and much more compact than a
bike seatpost and rails bracket. The seat tube is also now pinned to
the top piece to increase resistance to twisting.

The design I posted borrowed some ideas from a suspension seatpost
bracket that was sold by UDC (probably designed by Roger Davies). It's
all just evolutions of existing ideas.

Good things coming. Thanks to all who have had a part in bringing us
new and better equipment. Now I have something to finally spend my
Christmas UDC gift certificate on.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/3d57bn) :: 'Unicycling Bookmark List'
(http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) :: 'World Clock'
(http://tinyurl.com/2blym3)
Old July 21st 08, 08:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

So does the Ti hub REPLACE the Chromoly hub, or can we choose between
the two? I'm too broke for a KH as it is, but that would jack up the
price for me.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!

Last time I cussed I got nerfed.....gersh dernit.
Old July 21st 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aydan_evans

the new KH site looks to be up.

http://www.krisholm.com/khu/

|Filename: khu_kh20dc_complete_alt_md.jpg |

aydan_evans
Old July 21st 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
So does the Ti hub REPLACE the Chromoly hub, or can we choose between
the two? I'm too broke for a KH as it is, but that would jack up the
price for me.

The chromo is still stock, the Ti is way too expensive for it to be
stock. But the normal KH will be going up in price a bit just due to
manufacturing and shipping costs.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old July 21st 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

aydan_evans wrote:
the new KH site looks to be up.

http://www.krisholm.com/khu/

That is a nice looking seat. Must be the slimmest so far. Now all it
needs is a bit of flattening and it would be quite a good road saddle.

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.

Launch ramps... mill_mobile Unicycling 13 June 13th 07 10:25 PM
Winchester Bike Week Launch John B UK 2 June 17th 06 11:15 PM
Launch of Sustrans NCN23 John B UK 9 April 24th 06 07:59 PM
Launch New Product at Summer 2006, A-bike Back-order Offers: Free Shipping! No Rick! [email protected] Marketplace 1 March 29th 06 06:24 PM