Homeless in Seattle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 25th 19, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Homeless in Seattle

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 7:54:30 PM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:
" writes:

Did a simple Google search on the makeup of the homeless population.
My search results said 49% were WHITE. I think we can safely say
whites/Caucasians are not illegal immigrants. My results also said

How the hell can we say that? I have been personally acquainted with an
English illegal immigrant and I can assure you she was white. Nice
girl, overstayed her student visa by quite a few years. Also knew a
family of Moldovans that would have been illegal immigrants if their
paperwork had not come through -- definitively caucasian.

But they are WHITE illegal immigrants. They don't count of course. Haven't you heard Trump yipping and yapping endlessly about all the illegals down in Texas coming from Mexico? Actually Guatemala, Venezuela, Honduras, etc. But they are all Mexicans of course. Listen to every news story about immigrants. They ALWAYS talk about the Mexican illegal immigrants. Every other day there is a story about some white woman in a fast food restaurant screaming at a worker to go home and get out of the country. Maybe these workers are immigrants, legal or illegal, or are born in America citizens. But they ain't white. Therefore they are immigrants.

Hey! Texas became a US state and did not continue as part of Mexico because of immigration of US people to the Mexican province (? State?) that would become Texas. Things are just being reversed now. LOL

Cheers

Should America Euthanize the Old People and Homeless? Rod Speed Social Issues 0 March 1st 11 04:23 PM
Should America Euthanize the Old People and Homeless? Rod Speed Recumbent Biking 0 March 1st 11 04:23 PM
Should America Euthanize the Old People and Homeless? His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign[_2_] UK 0 February 10th 11 09:38 PM
Homeless in Moab paco Unicycling 2 March 20th 06 05:56 AM
Homeless Singletrack [email protected] Mountain Biking 6 December 29th 04 04:55 PM