New London to Groton

Old August 29th 04, 06:50 PM
ed

Default New London to Groton

I understand there is a way to cross I 95 from New London to Groton
non a bike path. Any help with routing appreciated.

Ed
Old August 30th 04, 02:07 PM
Comcast News

Well, there's a rather large river between New London and Groton...and you can use 95 to cross it. Otherwise crossing 95 in either town gets you to the other side of the road...but still in the same town.

Hiring bikes in London Mark McN UK 2 July 2nd 04 09:07 PM
London design Standards for Cycling Jeremy Parker UK 3 February 3rd 04 06:19 PM
Bicycling In London AMollitor General 2 September 21st 03 08:34 AM
Finding Cycle Courier Work In London Martin Harlow UK 21 August 29th 03 01:46 AM