Hallelujah!

Old October 31st 05, 11:52 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Hallelujah!

It seems Mr Ed. has left the building, and the group has reverted to
being about recumbent bikes! I have resubscribed - although these
days I do more miles on my Brompton.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken
Old November 1st 05, 02:01 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Just zis Guy, you know? aka Guy Chapman wrote:
It seems Mr Ed. has left the building, and the group has reverted to
being about recumbent bikes! I have resubscribed - although these
days I do more miles on my Brompton.

Just in time for the h*lm*t discussion!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Twisting may help if yawl can chew gum and walk." - G. Daniels

Old November 1st 05, 09:58 AM
Dave Larrington

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

It seems Mr Ed. has left the building, and the group has reverted to
being about recumbent bikes! I have resubscribed - although these
days I do more miles on my Brompton.

Blimey Guy, you kept the Brompton acquisition quiet...

Apparently Guy has now got a Brompton. I'd never have guessed.

Old November 1st 05, 02:09 PM
Ian Smith

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Dave Larrington wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

It seems Mr Ed. has left the building, and the group has reverted to
being about recumbent bikes! I have resubscribed - although these
days I do more miles on my Brompton.

Blimey Guy, you kept the Brompton acquisition quiet...

Is that one of those that fold-unfold-fold-unfolds?

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
Old November 1st 05, 03:26 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

I submit that on or about 31 Oct 2005 18:01:11 -0800, the person known
to the court as "Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic"
made a statement
s.com in Your
Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

Just in time for the h*lm*t discussion!

Heh! Well, I never could resist a bit of pig-wrestling.

Guy

Old November 1st 05, 03:28 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

I submit that on or about Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:58:19 -0000, the person
known to the court as "Dave Larrington"
made a statement in Your Honour's
bundle) to the following effect:

Blimey Guy, you kept the Brompton acquisition quiet...

I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

Now onto the serious matters: which is likely to be more interesting
to small boys, Lelystad or Spezi?

Guy

Old November 1st 05, 03:52 PM
Dave Larrington

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

I submit that on or about Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:58:19 -0000, the person
known to the court as "Dave Larrington"
made a statement in Your Honour's
bundle) to the following effect:

Blimey Guy, you kept the Brompton acquisition quiet...

I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

Now onto the serious matters: which is likely to be more interesting
to small boys, Lelystad or Spezi?

I should say Spezi, most notably on the grounds that I believe CycleVision
is to be held at Zandvoort again next year. Lelystad without CycleVision is
duller than an unpolished thing left out in the rain...

Apparently Guy has now got a Brompton. I'd never have guessed.

Old November 2nd 05, 12:42 PM
Mark McNeill

Response to Just zis Guy, you know?:
Now onto the serious matters: which is likely to be more interesting
to small boys, Lelystad or Spezi?

So far as I know, neither of them wrote a horn concerto.

(Germersheim's Konzertstueck for four horns is well worth hearing,
though.)

--
Mark, UK

"The great enemy of clear language is insincerity."
Old November 2nd 05, 08:01 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:42:29 -0000, Mark McNeill
said in
:

Now onto the serious matters: which is likely to be more interesting
to small boys, Lelystad or Spezi?

So far as I know, neither of them wrote a horn concerto.

True: on the other hand I was chatting with the brother-in-law of
Michael's bandmaster on Sunday and it transpires that he was playing
the double bass on the Hanover Band CD we bought (from the bloke who
was playing horn on it) the previous weekend. Small world!

(Germersheim's Konzertstueck for four horns is well worth hearing,
though.)

Bah! Not on iTunes!

Guy