Trailer!

Old October 6th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default Trailer!

Yo,

What up everyone? The trailer for the vid is finished. So far i'm kinda
disappoint with the amount of footage I have. I'm finished with my part
and have been finished for awhile. The vid isn't looking as good as I
had hope but there still is comedy in it and other things as well. I
hope you will all enjoy it none the less.

Trailer link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEdKoADE1NU

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

Eric Smerdon-
"gettin mad dont solve nothin"
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 6th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Still need some more footage then?

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old October 6th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
swarbrim

This video's looking really good, such a variety of styles. Some sweet
tricks, smooth triple and nice flip gap over the concrete.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' - Amanda

'ive got a pen in my ear, it feels funny' - Dustin Schaap
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old October 6th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dale_dale

whoooooo i cant wait to see this video

--
dale_dale

biggest set/gap = 4 set
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Old October 7th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

still need more?i can get some more footage

--
manon1wheel

Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
need some new gear? Go to '661' (www.sixsixone.com) for some of the
best gear around!
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old October 7th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I can go shoot up some natural trials for you in my backyard. I've been
being lazy.

--
mornish

dan de man wrote:
this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Old October 7th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Yes I need more, haha. Please. haha.

BTW for anybody that doesn't know, this vid will probably be 40 minutes
long. Full length for anyone doubting it. Trust me.

-Shaun Johanneson

Old October 7th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
grawistkafn

Hey Shaun what happened to your seat? It looks like it has duct tape all
over it.

--
grawistkafn

Originally Posted by Jerrick
Only problem with my nipples is when I twisted one the wrong way too
many times and it popped off

Originally Posted by Brian MacKenzie
Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
tightly?

grawistkafn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13577

Old October 7th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

how should I send you clips?

--
mornish

Old October 7th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Nice! I have been really busy with homework lately and I just got a
trials bike so I have been distracted from filming. I will try to get
some stuff on film this weekend...my laptop powercord broke so I have
to wait until Tuesday to get a new one so I can upload stuff.

mornish wrote:
stuff about clips

Just because I have seen how you ride...

unifreak7 wrote:
Don't hop at all. It's annoying and takes up time on the video with
nothingness. Completely useless. Just do the line over and over until
no hops are done. If you start to roll into an hour straight of one
line. Give yourself one hop. In my next video, if you see my hop once I
was around 55 minutes of tape footage (that's a whole freaking tape,
lol) before I got it. Because I couldn't do it up to that point with no
hops, or I just got frustrated and made it a lot easier.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)