Ding Dong The Witch is Dead

Old August 27th 12, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mineral Water

Default Ding Dong The Witch is Dead

On Friday, August 24, 2012 4:50:03 PM UTC-4, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
Fred Flintstein wrote:

On 8/24/2012 12:38 PM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

What's frightening is that all of these people are qualified to sit on

juries.

I was excused from jury duty once because no one in

my household owned a gun. It was a target shooting case.

First we were asked who didn't own a gun and a clear

minority raised their hands. Then we were asked who

lived in a gun free household and, well, there aren't

very many of us. But that was my ticket to go home.

Only faggots don't own guns. And I ain't talkin' about queers.

Magilla

LOL. I have a S&W Bodyguard 380 auto; a Ruger SR22 and a 9mm S&W. As for "queers," take a look at the following.
http://pinkpistols.org/

Old August 28th 12, 10:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fred Flintstein wrote:

I was excused from jury duty once because no one in
my household owned a gun.

Dumbass,
You should have started a thread entitled Fred Flintstein has no guns.
Old August 29th 12, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

How come USADA could strip Landis from his Tour de France win, but not Lance? Please explain the difference there, you jackass. Magilla

Landis tested positive, game over! No UCI intervention on the outcome. LA hasn't tested positive so a lot more UCI consideration will be given to this case; even if its only a token gesture before the et tu Brute!

Phil H