FS: Bob Yak trailer

Old June 21st 04, 09:11 PM
Jon Martin

Default FS: Bob Yak trailer

Hi folks,

Due to lack of use (and given that I've now given up being a Scout
Leader and have a toddler, there's nowt on the horizon either), one Bob
Yak trailer for sale

This one is the long hitch version for 700c wheels (tho I have also used
it on a MTB with no trouble) and has the QR skewer for mounting. It's
also pretty much covered in reflective stickers and has a flashing LED
mounted at the back. Flag available, but has been painted to match my
Scout troop! Also includes the original Yak Sak (not the ~very~
waterproof new one, but still OK).

Price new well over £200 (lots at £250!)...... £100 for mine!

Collection would be best; could deliver within 30 minutes-ish drive of
Wallingford or Oxford. Posting might be possible, but I wouldn't be at
all keen............. especially with the post round here at the moment!

Email or ring on 01491 832750 eves.

Cheers

Jon
--
ADSL at last. You can ring me now, too!
jon@(bloater).(plus).(com) (lose the brackets)
Old June 21st 04, 10:28 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:11:35 +0100, Jon Martin
wrote in message :

Email or ring on 01491 832750 eves.

I saw it first!

I'm in Reading. Will call.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old June 21st 04, 10:34 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

In news Just zis Guy, you know? typed:
wrote in message :

Email or ring on 01491 832750 eves.

I saw it first!

I'm in Reading. Will call.

Ah, in that case I know where I can get at least £100 when I need it. Useful
to know how good the market is.

Old June 22nd 04, 02:55 PM
Arthur Clune

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:

: Ah, in that case I know where I can get at least £100 when I need it. Useful
: to know how good the market is.

It says a lot for BoB's that you very rarely see them for sale second hand.
THose that have them find them so useful they hang onto them

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook
Old June 22nd 04, 09:56 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

In ,
Arthur Clune typed:
Ambrose Nankivell wrote:

Ah, in that case I know where I can get at least £100 when I need
it. Useful to know how good the market is.

It says a lot for BoB's that you very rarely see them for sale second
hand. THose that have them find them so useful they hang onto them

I've only used mine a handful of times which is why I noted it. Still think
I'll hang on to it and see if I start using it as my circumstances change.