yokel sees the bright lights!

Old May 7th 04, 03:42 AM
byron27

Default yokel sees the bright lights!

Theo Bekkers wrote:
"byron27" wrote
Coming from Perth where we have only had traffic lights for 10 years,

I'm sure there were traffic lights when I moved there in 1961. You don't
remember 1961 do you?
Theo

to coin a quote from full metal jacket "i read about it in a book". im
a kid of the KISS era, who by coincidence, happen to be playing tonigh
in Perth. Rock on!

-

Old May 7th 04, 04:28 AM
Richard Sherratt

On Fri, 07 May 2004 02:23:00 GMT, flyingdutch
wrote:

snip

I was 'involved' in the DonScott Hawk-on-a-Melbourne-jumper stunt and am
just appalled at the current state of affairs. You should see what
Crawfs rides tho! A beee-ewe-tifoool Ti Colnago, no less!!!

He can ride it, too :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old May 7th 04, 06:13 AM
flyingdutch

byron27 wrote:
not to dim the only bright light that the hawthorn community has, but im
sure i saw a picture of shano on a (gasp!) giant OCR in hawthorn colours
at the start of year.

Tri bike maybe? he does alot of them apparentl

you would think tarrant could do better than some cheap slapp
like Mrs B

-

Old May 7th 04, 06:13 AM
byron27

flyingdutch wrote:
\
Tri bike maybe? he does alot of them apparently
you would think tarrant could do better than some cheap slappa
like Mrs B!

considering the young lady who accompanied him to the brownlow las
year!! she was a lovely well proportioned lass

maybe there is something about Mrs B that we dont know...though i doub
it

-

Old May 7th 04, 07:13 AM
flyingdutch

byron27 wrote:
considering the young lady who accompanied him to the brownlow last
year!! she was a lovely well proportioned lass!
maybe there is something about Mrs B that we dont know...though i doubt
it!

this internet stuff is wierd. Im sitting at work about 2 blocks from yo
currently (if youre still at the folks place?

-

Old May 7th 04, 07:52 AM
byron27

flyingdutch wrote:
this internet stuff is wierd. Im sitting at work about 2 blocks from you
currently (if youre still at the folks place?)

i dont get to melbourne until the end of june. Currently im sittin
in my wide open office over the swan river....yeah right, im in
little cubicle on the third floor of a huge complex, dreaming o
riding into the hills tommorrow, and of course watching the don
crush the scrags tonight

-

Old May 7th 04, 07:52 AM
byron27

flyingdutch wrote:
this internet stuff is wierd. Im sitting at work about 2 blocks from you
currently (if youre still at the folks place?)

you dont work for the government do you flyingdutch? its the only jo
where i have enough time to keep up with whats happenning on th
forum:cool

-

Old May 8th 04, 02:48 AM
hippy

Originally posted by Etxy
VERY interesting goss on Tarrant. The biggest pretty boy in
the league. :-P

He's from my (sort've) home town. I remember going to summer holida
programs with him as a kid. He was a tool then - I'm sure the money
fame, women, booze and footy have turned him into a lovely, well-rounde
gentleman... cough

pondering There's enough footy talk on tv, let alone aus.bike! How ca
I turn this into bike chatter.??? /pondering

So, I hear footballs are leather right? Well, I also heard some bik
saddles are leather! No kidding! Leather saddles.. who would'v
thunk it?

I want a leather saddle for my roadfixie.. anyone have a frame suited t
a fixed gear conversion

hipp
- master of the unsubtle segueway ;-

-

Old May 10th 04, 01:00 AM
byron27

hippy wrote:
Originally posted by Etxy VERY interesting goss on Tarrant. The biggest
pretty boy in the league. :-P

He's from my (sort've) home town. I remember going to summer holiday
programs with him as a kid. He was a tool then - I'm sure the money,
fame, women, booze and footy have turned him into a lovely, well-rounded
gentleman... cough
pondering There's enough footy talk on tv, let alone aus.bike! How can
I turn this into bike chatter.??? /pondering
So, I hear footballs are leather right? Well, I also heard some bike
saddles are leather! No kidding! Leather saddles.. who would've
thunk it?!
I want a leather saddle for my roadfixie.. anyone have a frame suited to
a fixed gear conversion?
hippy
- master of the unsubtle segueway ;-)

I had this perfect frame but i sold it one of my mates to courier on, h
had been in perth for about 3 months after coming over from melbourne
he lived in carlton and always had problems with magpies swooping
talking of magpies, isnt it great to see them on the bottom of th
ladder?! bring27 master of the reverse segueway

only jokes hippy, i will endevour to refrain from anymore footbal
chitchat and keep it strictly to drivetrain related matters. oh wait
one more, comiserations flying dutch, what is schwabby going t
do?:confused

-

I will treat red lights and stop signs like yield signs Willy West Social Issues 8 August 12th 04 05:06 PM
Good News! MSeries UK 881 February 6th 04 12:36 PM
Break lights turn lights and handle bar lights Truepurple Techniques 30 November 17th 03 04:02 AM
Lights Just zis Guy, you know? UK 1 October 23rd 03 01:25 PM