Like Betty Beford? You'll love this new shirt!

Old May 31st 05, 02:00 PM
jl0r

Default Like Betty Beford? You'll love this new shirt!

If you loved Betty Beford even half as much as we do, then I know you
are going
to love this shirt. If you where one of the people who hated Betty,
well then you
just better turn around now, because this is NOT the T-shirt for you.

And finally, after way to much waiting this shirt is available for sale.
$15 US
(plus shipping). For those that are concerned, Yes Darren knows about
this shirt
and Yes he already has one and so can you. I think that's enough
words
for now, I'll let the pictures do the rest. Just wipe up the drool when
your done looking.

[image: http://www.uniswag.com/tribute/back.jpg]

Here's a better picture of the image that's on the shirt.
[image: http://www.uniswag.com/tribute/BedfordGirls.jpg]

To order yours, email me at: joe(AT)uniswag.com
Few more details here at 'Uniswag.com'
(http://www.uniswag.com/tribute/index.html)

--
jl0r - Rider

Training: http://www.aut.unitours.org
jl0r's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4497

Old May 31st 05, 02:22 PM
fexnix

OMG!

--
fexnix - Trial star

'*My fresh gallery*' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
'knarkargänget' (http://surl.se/elt)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old May 31st 05, 02:25 PM
JJuggle

I am one who hated the Betty shirts, but this one is brilliant and will
be a perfect match for my 'Harper Hottie' (http://tinyurl.com/2unw8)
shirt. I just hope you're not exploiting those women and are sharing the
profits.

--
JJuggle - Send more Chuck Berry.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

'7th Annual LBI Unithon' (http://jjuggle.unicyclist.com/lbiunithon) -
Saturday, June 11, 2005.

"Takes more than guns to kill a man", says Joe, "I didn't die."
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old May 31st 05, 02:43 PM
MrBoogiejuice

BIG PANTS!

--
MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

Make crumbs not War!

If you can't dance like no-one is watching you, then dance like a bunch
of machete wielding maniacs are watching you and your very life depends
upon convincing them you don't give a flying fart.
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

Old May 31st 05, 03:18 PM
U-Turn

ba-bump ba-bump -- slow down, heart!

--
U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old May 31st 05, 03:22 PM
keaner

ordering,

I'll take the first girl please.

Lol nice.

--
keaner - unicycler
keaner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2350

Old May 31st 05, 03:36 PM
yoopers

Is that a Unicycle.com sticker on the outside fork of Irene's unicycle?

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

`_______
/L ,[____],
L---L –0LLLLLLL0-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them
from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old May 31st 05, 03:41 PM
wobbling bear

not that I crave about political correctness... But not buying!

who is going to create the photoshopped counter-t-shirt full of hairy
-pithecanthropus unii-

bear
BTW: I am lying ... I watched closely: which is the 4th Uni?

--
wobbling bear - GranPa goes-a-wobblin'

One Wheel : bear necessity
wobbling bear's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3716

Old May 31st 05, 03:47 PM
jl0r

1. Will certainly share profits if I make any. This was never a "make
lots of money project". Always a "wouldn't it be cool if" project.

2. An order for the first girl? Well, she's taken. She's dating a level
10 unicyclist, so you best keep practicing!

3. Nope that would be a Bedford sticker on the unicycle fork.

4. That 4th Muni belongs to Andy Cotter and I can't remember what kind
it is. Not one you can buy anymore, I know that.

Old May 31st 05, 03:52 PM
uniprincess

i am the first girl.... ; )
my name is lindsey and yes, i am dating jamey mossengren.
but order a t-shirt!
lindsey

--
uniprincess - unicyclist
uniprincess's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12

RR: Hello I Love You Bill Wheeler Mountain Biking 10 April 25th 05 01:48 PM
My Muni is Here!!! I love Darren Bedford!!! Catboy Unicycling 34 January 26th 05 05:28 AM
"Golf shirt" look in touring jersey? Kenneth General 3 August 23rd 04 09:25 PM
Love my Santa Crud TJ Mountain Biking 10 June 21st 04 04:53 PM
New Unicycle Jester Shirt Jester2000 Unicycling 7 April 27th 04 08:28 PM