never mind, I bet his house insurance will pay

Old June 25th 12, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default never mind, I bet his house insurance will pay

After running down a pedestrian, the cyclist had to leave his bike to go to
hospital and someone nicked it.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.u...ail/story.html

Old June 25th 12, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Monday, June 25, 2012 9:31:23 AM UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
After running down a pedestrian,

Classic Cheerless. The article actually says "The cyclist broke his leg when he collided with a pedestrian" but Cheerless somehow knows the cyclist ran the pedestrian down.

Old June 25th 12, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
DavidR (was dr6092)

On Jun 25, 9:31*am, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
usual clueless header

It doesn't say or hint anything about claims from a third party.
Old June 25th 12, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 25/06/2012 12:16, PhilO wrote:

On Monday, June 25, 2012 9:31:23 AM UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
After running down a pedestrian,

Classic Cheerless. The article actually says "The cyclist broke his leg when he collided with a pedestrian" but Cheerless somehow knows the cyclist ran the pedestrian down.

Mr C is just using DougLogic (TM). The faster more powerful unit is
always to blame regardless.

University
Old June 25th 12, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 25/06/2012 12:51, DavidR (was dr6092) wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:31 am, wrote:
usual clueless header

It doesn't say or hint anything about claims from a third party.

Obviously not, Mr C is referring to the cyclist claiming the cost of a
new push bike from his home insurance.

Not terribly bright are you?

University
Old June 25th 12, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
DavidR (was dr6092)

On Jun 25, 9:31 am, *wrote:
usual clueless header

It doesn't say or hint anything about claims from a third party.

Obviously not, Mr C is referring to the cyclist claiming the cost of a
new push bike from his home insurance.

Quite so. Makes Mr C look rather daft

Not terribly bright are you?

And you.
Old June 26th 12, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On Jun 25, 9:31 am, wrote:
usual clueless header

It doesn't say or hint anything about claims from a third party.

Obviously not, Mr C is referring to the cyclist claiming the cost of a
new push bike from his home insurance.

Quite so. Makes Mr C look rather daft

Alas it doesn't. Mr C's post was perfectly clear & you misunderstood,
being a thick cyclist.

Not terribly bright are you?

And you.

Ner ner ne ner ner?

University
Old June 26th 12, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
After running down a pedestrian, the cyclist had to leave his bike to go
to hospital and someone nicked it.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.u...ail/story.html

I thought it was freezer insurance that covers cyclists.