The Shed Thread

Old May 21st 12, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default The Shed Thread

On Sun, 20 May 2012 19:13:44 +0100, Mr. Benn wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:54:58 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

Poor old Maggot.

Given that there only two people here who have met me, then that is not
really a surprise.

I thought you looked gorgeous in that dress Judith! ;-)

You mean the very short minidress with the split way up the side?

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 21st 12, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 20:58:36 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

snip

Still, it is his own life which is ebbing away - on his death bed he will
realise all of the more constructive things he could have done with his time
and what a fool he has been.

Indeed. He could have taken the time to build a sweat pit in his garage floor
and then sit in it every night on his own getting rat-arsed.

--
Mason is in denial - he is an alcoholic.
He claims that he drinks ten to twelve pints
Old May 21st 12, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 18:47:45 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

snip

It seems to me you are Front Mech/BikeyBloke/Justin ****wit.

Judith?

Afraid not - both complete ****wits - but not the same person.

Wm (aka Maggot) has been here for some time. He really is barking.

He frequents some of the other newsgroups which I do - and the general
consensus is that he is a real fruit cake.

Another who is not to be trusted - he has challenged me over a number of things
- he has then reneged on them after I have fulfilled my side of the bargain.

Nasty piece of work - and barking to boot.

Old May 21st 12, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 23:42:24
uk.rec.cycling Judith

On Sun, 20 May 2012 20:03:23 +0100, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

snip

Judith, Mr Benn and Bodgejob met up at the BP AGM to hand a letter to
a senior manager complaining about Simon Mason stalking *them*!

So they say.

Oh no. It was not just a letter - it was a face to face discussion.

It was most rewarding as well, I might add.

(Did you notice the tremendous coincidence that numb-nuts stopped posting from
the BP IT system in the week following the AGM ?)

PS If you need to discuss anything regarding the management of BP Chemicals, I
have the direct line of two senior people.

Just ask :-)

I'm asking.

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Mon, 21 May 2012 08:02:17
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

You said: "You don't seem to have any courage in your beliefs whatever
they may be", and I explained that for most of my personal data (and
that includes many of my beliefs), I am not interested in public
discussion.

If you are not interested in public discussion isn't a news group an odd
place to say things that, by definition, other people will read and
respond to?

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 18:47:45
uk.rec.cycling Dave - Cyclists VOR

It seems to me you are Front Mech/BikeyBloke/Justin ****wit.

Judith?

I am definitely not any of the above.

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 20:03:23
uk.rec.cycling Bertie Wooster

Judith, Mr Benn and Bodgejob met up at the BP AGM to hand a letter to
a senior manager complaining about Simon Mason stalking *them*!

Is there any evidence that actually happened?

It seems to me you are a braggart and bully.

He's not a bully

OK, maybe we have a difference of words.

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Mon, 21 May 2012 08:30:38 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

Read what I said, to the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they
find you attractive.

To be found unattractive by Judith is, I think, a compliment.

It is.
A really great compliment by someone who seems somehow to be greatly
attracted to you.

I think it must be the seafood thing.

Have we done
===
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_louse
===
yet?

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 19:13:44 uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn

I thought you looked gorgeous in that dress Judith! ;-)

Nothing like someone meeting themselves to bring out their schizoid
side.

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Mon, 21 May 2012 08:32:55 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

You mean the very short minidress with the split way up the side?

That is mutton dressed as lamb, rather than a hot pot.

Yorks or Lancs, you decide.

--
Wm...

Shed Brian G UK 31 August 1st 07 05:39 PM
Shed got broken into! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 15 October 14th 06 07:24 PM
shed humping(bad shed) the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 2nd 06 06:34 AM
Every home (or shed) should have one! cfsmtb Australia 30 September 1st 06 01:40 AM
My Shed Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 July 3rd 04 12:54 PM