"Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

Old July 30th 05, 12:55 AM
Joseph Carling

Default "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:22:26 GMT, gwhite wrote:

Donald Munro wrote:

gwhite wrote:
Boring economic stuff.

Jasper Janssen wrote:
More boring economic stuff.

You guys must score lots of hits at singles bars with your variety of
opening lines. Probably works better than rohypnol.

I don't start out with a discussion regarding my inelastic demand for
sex. That comes later in the relationship, and if I do my job right,
she's on top of that, and it requires no elucidation.

You have to start small. Replace her cheap-o giffen good beer with
something more tasty. I mean, get her drunk. If she's not too good
looking, I get drunk.

"I went home at two with a ten....and woke up at ten with a two."

Joe C.