RIP my domina frame

Old September 30th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Default RIP my domina frame

My koxx domina frame died at about 4:35pm today.
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../IMG_5668.jpg]
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../IMG_5667.jpg]
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../IMG_5669.jpg]
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../IMG_5670.jpg]
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../IMG_5664.jpg]
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../IMG_5666.jpg]
I loved this frame while it was still in one piece. Time to ride my KH
again.

--
Spencer Hochberg

www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spencer
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 30th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Jeez...

I always thought they looked like they dipped in the middle. Would that
be why it broke where it did?

Edit: what's it like to ride with half the frame missing?!

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 30th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

aww man. is there some sort of warrenty? what were you doing when it
broke?

Riley

--
manon1wheel

Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 30th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

I don't think he tried, cause that would kill his bearing.

you should see if you can get the nimbus street frame, that'd probably
be decent for flatlanding.

--
zfreak220

trials fund: $371.71/$228
http://www.usenet.com

Old September 30th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Boy that sucks! But you should ride your KH again..

--
isaac steiner
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 30th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

how'd you break it?

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
_*UNICYCLE_FOR_DONUTS!!!!*_
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 30th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Yeah, I didn't ride it after it broke.

I drove up to the park today to go riding and I took my uni out of the
car and I found a big crack going along the weld. At first I was
optimistic and hoped that it was just a crack in the powdercoat. I rode
it for a little and then I was able to see light coming through the
crack. Then I knew I was just screwed so from then on I just rode doing
flat tricks that I thought would break the frame. The crack was really
big and I didn't want to continue riding it like that because I didn't
want it to break unexpectedly then get really hurt. A 270 unispin to
the tire eventually broke it, you guys will see the footage
eventually...its not very spectacular though.

I have no idea how the crack started. It must have happened yesterday
because I would have noticed if it was there before that. Yesterday I
just did a few tricks and practiced still stands so I don't really know
how it happened.
I got the uni from Xavier so I guess he rode it pretty hard, I knew
that when I bought it but I thought I would have it for a lot longer
than a month before it broke. I have pretty much only ridden it on
flat.

Old September 30th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

:P
i always knew i didn't like KOXX even before i heard about the
unicycles... i just never liked them... they scare me. EVEN THEIR
RIDERS SCARE ME!(sometimes)

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ