ANOTHER Irresponsible Mountain Biker Hit and Run!

Old July 8th 13, 07:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Irresponsible Mountain Biker Hit and Run!

"A few bad apples"? No, ALL mountain bikers are bad apples! EVERY time they cause an accident, they run away so that won't have to take responsibility for what they caused. Is there any form of life lower than a mountain biker? I doubt it.

Mike

Right on the heels of the bad accident in Novato in which two
equestrians were hurt by speeding illegal mountain bikers; this
happens:

http://www.parkwatchreport.org/artic...uery=&art=4118
EQUESTRIAN SERIOUSLY HURT BY MOUNTAIN BIKER WHO ILLEGALLY ACCESSED TRAIL
(O7-07-2013

Mt. bikes are not allowed on the steep, narrow Pioneer Express Trail
for safety reasons.

FOLSOM LAKE SRA - A horseback rider was injured by a speeding mt.
biker who illegally accessed the Pioneer Express Trail this past week.

The equestrian was seriously hurt, ending up in the emergency room at
Sutter Hospital with a broken humerus at the shoulder. According to
the docs, she will be immobilized and unable to work for at least six
weeks.

The accident happened in a narrow, twisty section of the Pioneer
Express Trail. The horse rider specifically selected the Pioneer
Express Trail to ride because she didn't want any interaction with mt.
bikes. Her horse had suffered another recent accident where a speeding
mt. bike unable to stop had physically slammed into her horse. She was
attempting to re-introduce her now bike-adverse horse to the trail and
had her professional trainer with her.

The mt. biker, who wasn't expected by the equestrians, appeared
suddenly on a blind corner. The horse re-acted to avoid the fast bike
and the rider fell off, injuring her shoulder and head. Reportedly,
the mt. biker also had two ear buds in, also illegal unsafe behavior.
The biker was reluctant to get involved, wouldn't answer any
questions, and left as soon as he realized there were others to help
her.

In both accidents, the mt. bikers were not injured.

If anyone knows the mt. biker involved with the injury accident,
please contact Folsom Lake SRA main office at
916 988-0205 or email

Mt. bikers who are seen endangering other trail users by poaching the
Pioneer Express trail will be cited. To see the specific Pioneer
Express rule and enforcement, go he
http://www.parkwatchreport.org/artic...=rule&art=1952
Old July 9th 13, 09:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Yawn.
Old July 9th 13, 10:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

"A few bad apples"? No, ALL mountain bikers are bad apples! EVERY time they cause an accident, they run away so that won't have to take responsibility for what they caused. Is there any form of life lower than a mountain biker ?

Well, there's this monomaniacal, narcissistic, passive-aggressive and borderline sociopathic individual called Mike Vandeman ... he's worse :-)
Old July 9th 13, 04:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:13:11 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
"A few bad apples"? No, ALL mountain bikers are bad apples! EVERY time they cause an accident, they run away so that won't have to take responsibility for what they caused. Is there any form of life lower than a mountain biker ? Well, there's this monomaniacal, narcissistic, passive-aggressive and borderline sociopathic individual called Mike Vandeman ... he's worse :-)

Hogwash. Hit-and-run is proof that mountain bikers are sociopaths. All I do is tell the truth about mountain biking. Try telling the truth, for a change.
Old July 9th 13, 07:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Stilton Cheesewright

In article ,
says...

Hogwash. Hit-and-run is proof that mountain bikers are not sociopaths. All I do
is talk a load of ****

There you go, I fixed your post.
Old July 9th 13, 09:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Sociopaths? Your wife didn't call me a sociopath when I had my cock up her arse. She loved it Mike. After I pulled my cock out of her arse she licked the **** off it. Luckily I didn't kiss her afterwards. I decided to leave that job to you as I know much you like talking ****.
Old July 9th 13, 10:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:06:04 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:12:07 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:13:11 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: "A few bad apples"? No, ALL mountain bikers are bad apples! EVERY time they cause an accident, they run away so that won't have to take responsibility for what they caused. Is there any form of life lower than a mountain biker ? Well, there's this monomaniacal, narcissistic, passive-aggressive and borderline sociopathic individual called Mike Vandeman ... he's worse :-) Hogwash. Hit-and-run is proof that mountain bikers are sociopaths. All I do is tell the truth about mountain biking. Try telling the truth, for a change. Sociopaths? Your wife didn't call me a sociopath when I had my cock up her arse. She loved it Mike. After I pulled my cock out of her arse she licked the **** off it. Luckily I didn't kiss her afterwards. I decided to leave that job to you as I know much you like talking ****.

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what mountain bikers are like! No wonder you are afraid to give your real name!
Old July 11th 13, 01:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:58:15 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Whatever old chum. I am not the person who celebrates other peoples pain and suffering like some deranged lunatic nor do I get arrested for assaulting people with saws. People in glass houses should not throw stones..
Old July 11th 13, 05:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 5:58:28 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
[...]

Nor do I. And I don't "throw stones"; I just tell the truth -- something you should try, for a change. Starting with your real name, coward.
Old July 11th 13, 07:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:09:52 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Hahaha. It is really scary that you seem so eager to know my real name. As I have said to you before I am flattered by your sexual advances but I am not homosexual. Have you considered an online dating service?