Not Just a MTBer Any Longer

Old May 6th 04, 01:40 AM
andrew smith

Default Not Just a MTBer Any Longer

I bought one of these today.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkMode...3 u7z4.j27005

(If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105 components)

It's not the nicest, raciest bike in the world. Nor, are the components the
greatest.

But, I like it.

a.

Old May 6th 04, 02:36 AM
Terry Morse

andrew smith wrote:

(If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105 components)

Congratulations on your new baby. Now get out and ride, ride ride!
Old May 6th 04, 03:44 AM
psycholist

"andrew smith" wrote in message
news
I bought one of these today.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkMode...3 u7z4.j27005

(If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105 components)

It's not the nicest, raciest bike in the world. Nor, are the components

the
greatest.

But, I like it.

a.

Hey,

I'm a diehard roadie and I've seen that Roubaix at my LBS. That's a very
respectable ride. Congratulations. And 105 components will get the job
done. If you want to upgrade later, that frame should be a fine platform.

Bob C.

Old May 7th 04, 12:59 AM
Andrew Smith

"psycholist" wrote in message

"andrew smith" wrote in message
news
I bought one of these today.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkMode...3 u7z4.j27005

(If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105 components)

It's not the nicest, raciest bike in the world. Nor, are the components

the
greatest.

But, I like it.

a.

Hey,

I'm a diehard roadie and I've seen that Roubaix at my LBS. That's a very
respectable ride. Congratulations. And 105 components will get the job
done. If you want to upgrade later, that frame should be a fine platform.

Funny thing was I was testing it and a Trek 2100. Of course, to test the
2100, I rode the 2300. Those Ultegra components do shift very nicely.

a.