Mike Vandeman

Old November 11th 03, 03:39 AM
qa2

Default Mike Vandeman

Who is this quack, Mike Vandeman? He is about a dork.

Old November 11th 03, 05:44 AM
Q.

"qa2" wrote in message
Who is this quack, Mike Vandeman?

That's pretty much the long and the short of it. Michael J. Vandeman is a
quack. A fruit loop, if you will.

People like him are hard to understand. Did you ever have the kind of kid
in school, who loved getting attention by being the most obnoxious looser he
could be, no matter how many times her got beat up or humiliated? Mr.
Vandeman is that kid, just older. The deformations of his neural pathways
are deeply set and he may never be a normal, rational human again.

On the other hand, he may be brilliant. He may just be FOR mountain biking.
Using reverse psychology to unite just about everyone with an IQ above room
temperature Celsius against him, and by the same token assuring that anyone
who is against mountain biking is laughed out of existence. By playing the
clown, he makes the anti mountain bikers seem ridiculous and pathetic, as he
himself is seen.

Alas, I don't think that's what he is. He's just a disturbed human being.
Let's just be grateful he isn't spending all his time in a cabin with a copy
of mein kampf and some pipe bombs ... although that is certainly possible.

C.Q.C.

Old November 11th 03, 02:00 PM
Michael Dart

"qa2" wrote in message
Who is this quack, Mike Vandeman? He is about a dork.

fugedabouthim.

Old November 11th 03, 09:20 PM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"qa2" wrote in message
Who is this quack, Mike Vandeman?

That's pretty much the long and the short of it. Michael J. Vandeman is a
quack. A fruit loop, if you will.

MIke vandeman is pretty hilwaqriou sif you ask me. Althoguh ehs has some
good point,s he dosna't really convince me that I shouldn't be riding my
moutain bike.

What I Afind thte most entertinintg isw his logic at times. Take a look ati
it sometimes. It has some ciruclar lgici thqait's just increibly
insightful, yet ocmpletely bogus.

Hey mIke,y, would it bert bettrer if I strarted riding myh omountain bikee
in urban settingsw? i I'ms reu Im' ntoh]urting the vironment if I'm riding
on pavemnt al thet itme,.

It6'si leepy time now. I'm knda drunk so hence the bad spelling. I'm sure
you'll fidn my message engaging aind iiiiiiiiiiiiiiinfornmativel.
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old November 12th 03, 07:25 AM
Westie

"qa2" wrote in message
[...]

You appear to be heading for an impressive hangover, my friend.

To the OP, despite having seen the debates go around in circles time and
time again I had a go at him about a year ago. Due in no small part to
boredom and a morbid curiousity I suppose.
It went around in circles and it ended with me not being able to get any
response except "DUH!". Not bad from a guy that apparently has a PhD and
credits mountainbikers with no intelligence. I came to my own conclusion
that Mike really is a dork.
It was fun for a while in a frustrating, beating your head against a brick
wall kinda way....
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Old November 12th 03, 09:39 AM
Q.

snip
To the OP, despite having seen the debates go around in circles time and
time again I had a go at him about a year ago. Due in no small part to
boredom and a morbid curiousity I suppose.
It went around in circles and it ended with me not being able to get any
response except "DUH!". Not bad from a guy that apparently has a PhD and
credits mountainbikers with no intelligence. I came to my own conclusion
that Mike really is a dork.
It was fun for a while in a frustrating, beating your head against a brick
wall kinda way....

It is futile to argue with a fool ... however, it does help other people to
see what kind of person he is. Also, he seems to be genuinely off his
rocker, and he does say some disturbing things. I'm not accusing Mr.
Vandeman of actually committing acts of violence, but there is always that
danger. If anything, arguing with him will keep him on the computer instead
of ... well ... other things. Idle hands are the Devils tools as they say.

C.Q.C.

Old November 12th 03, 04:10 PM
Terri Alvillar

"qa2" wrote in message
[...]

The only way mountain bikers can criticize Mike Vandeman is by
personal attacks since they know his arguments about mountain bike
destruction are true.
Terri Alvillar
Old November 12th 03, 04:30 PM
di

Personal attacks? MV is the king when it comes to that. Get used to it,
he's a quack, nut, or whatever else you can think of. He's the type of
person with the personality that made all the other kids threw rocks at him
on the way from school everyday, and did not grow out of it.

m...

Old November 12th 03, 05:08 PM
Jason

"qa2" wrote in message

The only way mountain bikers can criticize Mike Vandeman is by
personal attacks since they know his arguments about mountain bike
destruction are true.
Terri Alvillar

HAH! When I suggested that he put his talents to better use by trying to
stop the fires in Mexico, he suggested that my wife be killed or raped! Now
who is making the personal attacks. Not to mention that you are being a bit
hypocritical with your above statement. And his arguments about mountain
biking aren't true. They are absurd and ludicrous. I have nothing but
contempt for MV and have every reason to feel that way. He is sick and
evil.