Heather is the Supreme Ruler

Old December 4th 04, 12:38 AM
K. Gringioni

Default Heather is the Supreme Ruler

h squared wrote:

i am most definitely not the sr, because I don't
normally care what other people post.

Dumbasses -

I think that pretty much clinches it. Heather is the SR.

K. Gringioni.
Old December 4th 04, 12:58 AM
Tim Lines

K. Gringioni wrote:

h squared wrote:

i am most definitely not the sr, because I don't
normally care what other people post.

Dumbasses -

I think that pretty much clinches it. Heather is the SR.

Did you post this just to see if she'll care that you posted this?

Old December 4th 04, 02:48 AM
Jim Flom

"K. Gringioni" wrote in message
om...

I think that pretty much clinches it. Heather is the SR.

You dude, are the Supreme Suck-up. The respect you engender is only
superseded by your desperation with regard to online female relationships.

JF

Old December 4th 04, 03:00 AM
Sierraman

"Jim A" wrote in message
no i think Henry just wants to remind us that he "tapped" the SR, the

virtual
RBR accomplishment

Heather doesn't want to be tapped, she wants to be rocked! Anyone who can
skate 200 miles in one day is pretty scary in my book!

Old December 4th 04, 04:43 AM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 12/03/2004 07:48 PM, in article 6A9sd.23305$cE3.7659@clgrps12, "Jim Flom"
wrote:

"K. Gringioni" wrote in message
om...

I think that pretty much clinches it. Heather is the SR.

You dude, are the Supreme Suck-up. The respect you engender is only
superseded by your desperation with regard to online female relationships.

Henry has more in common with a 3-dollar bill than with someone seeking
female relationships ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old December 5th 04, 04:12 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Jim Flom wrote:
"K. Gringioni" wrote in message
om...

I think that pretty much clinches it. Heather is the SR.

You dude, are the Supreme Suck-up. The respect you engender is only
superseded by your desperation with regard to online female

relationships.

Dumbass -

You are correct.

That's why I call everyone a dumbass. It gets me laid left and right.
K. Gringioni.
desperate and proud of it