Train, race and ride in Europe

Old September 13th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cycling Center

Default Train, race and ride in Europe

You want to train, race and/or ride in Europe,
check out the webiste of Cycling Center (www.cyclingcenter.com)
They have programs for espoirs, amateurs and masters in Europe and USA

Old September 13th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frank Drackman

"Cycling Center" wrote in message
ups.com...
You want to train, race and/or ride in Europe,
check out the webiste of Cycling Center (www.cyclingcenter.com)
They have programs for espoirs, amateurs and masters in Europe and USA

Do you have racing programs for Fattie Masters?

Old September 13th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
joe dopebucket

I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
research and you can save tons of money.

Old September 13th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

joe dopebucket wrote:
I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
research and you can save tons of money.

Do you get your program in Italy or Mexico ?

Old September 13th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

joe dopebucket wrote:
I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
research and you can save tons of money.

Do you get your program in Italy or Mexico ?

Depends who's asking.

Joseph

Old September 14th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

joe dopebucket wrote:
I have done this for several years.About 3 weeks each spring.I always
do all the booking myself and avoid paying a middleman.Do a little
research and you can save tons of money.

Do you get your program in Italy or Mexico ?

I think you mean Italy or New Italy...

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 14th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
joe dopebucket

No actually I get my "program" in Amsterdam.Normally the 420
coffeeshop or sometimes the Grey Area....strange you would ask such a
question?