Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

Old May 18th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Victory

Default Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

Anytime is good for me really but I'd prefer late morning or early
afternoon.
Does 12:30 give you enough of a sleep in time? How's 12:30 for anyone
else?

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/urg5z)
w00t ... finally got my uni back together! hehe.. she's perdy
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 19th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jason Allemann

I'm up for it. 12:30 is cool with me, although I could do earlier as
well. You guys still meet in Confederation Park?

Jason Allemann

*'creaky wheel video gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel)
'true dimensions' (http://www.truedimensions.com)*
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 19th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Victory

Ok cool I didn't hear back from Scott so I guess I'll be at
Confederation Park at 12:30. See you there.

Old May 19th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

See you there!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 28th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Ok everyone I'm going to try and move this group over to the Facebook
group that I just made.

http://tinyurl.com/23n5fz

I just sent a bunch of invites out to people and I'm going to give
pretty much anybody that I had ridden with admin rights to it aslong as
nobody abuses them (I doubt they will). Lets keep it clean, don't be
mean .

Old September 22nd 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Ok. RIDE NEXT SATURDAY ( october 4th )Im Guessing 12:00-12:30 at
Confederation park... Riding street-trials...

Post Here If your Interested!

W.

--
UniKid2

hobo_chuck wrote:
Is there anywhere I can get a geared 36er doughnut with 14g sprinkles?

Old September 22nd 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

The reason this is not on facebook is... most people never read the
new's. and its never ( Hardly ) updated...

--
UniKid2

Old September 22nd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jaco_flans

I'm in!...

--
jaco_flans