help please: name of NAUCC 2008 trials rider

Old September 23rd 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

Default help please: name of NAUCC 2008 trials rider

'can anyone tell me who he is please?' (http://tinyurl.com/3js9rr)
thanks very much indeed!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old September 23rd 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Looks like Zach Wenner to me. I may be wrong though

On here his name is Surfer1024 or something like that.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old September 23rd 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jon Atwell

thatd be Zach Wenner

--
Jon Atwell
Old September 23rd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I don't know his name but his rider number was 185 and he was not Matt
Sindelar (same color shirt). Someone with the registration list should
be able to take it from there...

'More' (http://tinyurl.com/6qqmcz)
'Shots' (http://tinyurl.com/6qqmcz)
of
'Same guy' (http://tinyurl.com/6qqmcz)

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
Old September 23rd 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

I love you all...

Old September 23rd 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

That'd be me , you know, that random guy who tied for 5th place with
Jatwell in the trials comp whos name is Zachary Wenner.
Edit: And who was wearing garden gloves that were bought at the
hardware store in town that morning because I didn't have gloves.

On serious though, why do ya want to know?

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5

Old September 23rd 08, 10:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

surfer1024 wrote:
On serious though, why do ya want to know?

feeling paranoid? We've got a nice photo of you in the next issue of Uni
Magazine, that's all. If I'd known we could've put "random guy" in the
caption I wouldn't have posted

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)

NAUCC 2008 results posted? scorpio Unicycling 2 January 4th 09 05:31 PM
NAUCC 2008 results JosephCampbell Unicycling 4 August 29th 08 04:54 AM
NAUCC 2008 issues ShaunJohanneson Unicycling 6 April 14th 08 11:57 PM
Naucc 2008? podzol Unicycling 14 March 1st 08 04:57 PM
Dates for NAUCC 2008? forrestunifreak Unicycling 3 November 7th 07 10:02 PM