crank flips

Old December 25th 05, 05:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default crank flips

i need help with them i can almost do a full revbut whenever i try to
crank flip the uni just flies out from under me so any tips on how to
keep the thing under me or just tips on learning crankflips wood be
greatly appreciated.

thanx

--
unijesse

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down, this should be the best day
of my life."-Bart Simpson
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Old December 25th 05, 05:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Merry Christmas everyone! I'd just like to second this question, looking
for some tips beyond "practice" and "search the forums" please.

--
pete66
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old December 25th 05, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

good im not alone. come on people we need help! (p.s. im not trieng
to be annoying like the people hoo think this pace is a chet room im
just bored. sorry)

Old December 25th 05, 05:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well i just landed my first one yesterday (litldude2 (spencer) helped me
on mine). It helps to have a very low seat so your not scared to nut
yourself. Try to kick down more instead of out. Make sure to left your
non-kicking foot up first and then flicking the cranks around with your
kicking foot as you jump in the air.

I would suggest to watch videos of it in slow motion to get an idea of
how to do it. Alot of it is practice though. I practiced for about an
hour and half straight on it and i landed one.

--
skate4flip

Post 23000, 25000, and 29000 in the Most Replys thread!!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 11/20/05*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old December 25th 05, 05:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

jump fowerd and dont be afraid i just landed my first one erilier today

--
butternuts

I'm riding again longest without a uni 1 month 1 week 3 days

some one pleas send me so bc drop plates

"stop lights are opposed of bananas green means hold on yellow means go
ahead and red means where the f**k did you get that banana"---- Mitch
hedburg
butternuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10620

Old December 25th 05, 05:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

The way i do it is I ride slow then quickly speed up and put all my
weight on the foot that is going to do the flipping. Then when you hop
up suck your non flipping foot up high to get it out of the way to make
sure none of the pressure is lost when you hop. Remember to put the toe
of your flipping foot on the pedal with the rest of my foot hanging
off. That way it is so much easier to flip it. So hop and suck up your
foot and push down really hard with the flipping foot. With the
flipping foot you should push down fast then really quickly pull that
one back up so both of your feet are in the air. If you don't suck back
up your flipping foot you will end up with a one footed rev. It is a
good idea to slightly lean on your flipping foot right before you take
off to put more pressure on it so it can flip faster.The rest is just
learning how hard to kick it and getting your timing down.
Good luck

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Old December 25th 05, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Its a preference thing, some people do front ones naturally and some do
back ones. All I know is once you learn to do front ones, its really
hard to learn backflips.

Old December 25th 05, 08:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have to disagree with you spencer.. if you ride backwards a
backcrankflip isnt that hard

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old December 25th 05, 08:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ah, well I haven't tried that.

--

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

CRANK SAVER! [email protected] Techniques 1 May 21st 05 07:58 PM
ultegra octalink: tick Tick TICK TICK TICK! H. Guy Techniques 44 February 2nd 05 01:56 AM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Splined hub and crank maintainence gerblefranklin Unicycling 14 April 16th 04 12:32 AM