John Howard is Guilty of his own Sedition Laws. FEDS AND MILITARY ARREST HOWARD NOW!!!

Old September 30th 06, 10:36 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Default John Howard is Guilty of his own Sedition Laws. FEDS AND MILITARY ARREST HOWARD NOW!!!

From: - view profile
Date: Mon, May 8 2006 4:32 pm
Email:
Groups: aus.politics
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

prior to the new laws:At present(before), so far as the Commonwealth is
concerned, the law of sedition is codified in sections 24A to 24F of
the Crimes Act 1914.
Under the present definition of seditious intention in s. 24A of the
Crimes Act, what would have to proved is an intention to bring about
one of a number of quite specific purposes namely

1. to bring the Sovereign into hatred or contempt
2. to excite disaffection against [the Government]
3. to excite [Australian citizens] to attempt to bring about
change, otherwise than by lawful means, to any matter in Australia
which has been established by law of the Commonwealth; or
4. to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between different
classes [of Australian citizens] so as to endanger the peace, order or
good government of the Commonwealth.

So, 1. and 2. Howards action to go to Iraq has brought our sovereign
into hatred and contempt by Islamic people around the world. Also this
action has excited disaffection amongst the electorate who disagree
with him doing this.

3. He has attempted to bring about change otherwise than by lawful
means, by exciting the Australian Forces to an illegal war in Iraq.

4. He has promoted feelings of ill will and hostilty amongst different
classes of Ausy citizens by inciting Australians to fear Islamics and
has led to their persecution and this has endangered the peace as some
of those young Isalmics will be fueled with hatred because they know
about the truth of 911 being a Mossad plot. (please people go search
google video for key 911 words - you will find nothing but total
damnation of the official reports)

Now, under the new laws they extend this scope to basically remove any
avenue of defence.

Basically now any criticism of the west and their wars or basically
anything is sedition. THis is why none of the media are speaking out
against the tyranny?
http://www.vicpeace.org/sedition/info/0002.html
I just read this explanation of the new laws and yeh, its red handed
tyranny. This alone is proof that JOhn Howard is a despot dictator and
should be executed for treason. We must burn canbera down. I am calling
on teh Australian Forces to turn your guns on canbera. That was I avoid
sedition because Im not askign the Australian Forces to trun their guns
on themselves, nor to turn there guns on our government - we dont' have
a constitutional givernment. If John Howard wants to repeal old laws
and rewrite them using the pretext of 'agaisnt the commonwealth' then
he better start obeying the Constitution and step down to rank of
Minister - because there is no prime minister in the constitution. And
he better stop electing ministers for the executive because that is the
governer generals job. And he better stop electing a governer general,
because that is the Quenn's job. And he better stop acting under the
capacity of a gagging guilotining party because party politics is not
in teh constitution thus the people who are in power in canbera right
now, including the labour party, are not constitutionally the parliment
nor the government. They are criminals who have invaded out democracy
and have contravened commonwealth law and should be removed.

What a ****ing joke. ALright then ASIO, where r you? Are you coming to
throw me in prison for seven years under the new sedition laws? Is it
seditious to vote for freedom?

**** YOU ASIO. **** YOU LABOR **** YOU LIBERAL THUGS. **** YOU ALL
**** ALL YOU MURDERING COWARDS

SILENCE IS THE VOICE OF COMPLICITY - I will not be silent and allow us
to murder innocent Iraqi's.

I'm converting to Islam. You can have my Australian passport. I have a
british passport - at least britain actially has a westiminster system.
At least the house of commons is ACTUALLY the government.

From: KANGAROOISTAN - view profile
Date: Mon, May 8 2006 12:19 am
Email: "KANGAROOISTAN"
[...]

ALLAHU AKBAR

WELCOME BROTHER

GREAT TO SEE SOMEONE WILL ING TO STAND UP FOR AUSTRALIA FOR ONCE

ITS REALLY GREAT NEWS

YOU CAN JOIN ALL THE LOYAL AUSTRALIANS THAT CAN SEE HOWARD SEELING THIS
COUNTRY TO THE YANKS AND GIVING ALL THE MONEY TO HIS MATES

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND PROTECT AUSTRALIA OR LEARN TO LIVE AS SLAVES
OF AMERICA

ISLAM IS NOW THE ONLY VIABLE SAVOIOUR LEFT BETWEEN TRUTH AND JUSTICE
AND A WORLD RULED BY BUSH AND HIS FUNDALMENTALIST CHRISTIAMN
BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERING HOARDS

www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
www.muslimheritage.com
www.islamonline.com
www.1001inventions.com
www.aljazeera.net

rage on a internet campaign to save australia

all true patriots will join one day mate

the real warcriminals and traitors are not going to give in without a
fight

but australia has never before faced such a threat

and most aussies simply dont care

or are too busy watching the footy to notice

You can have my Australian passport. I have a

british passport - at least britain actially has a westiminster system.
At least the house of commons is ACTUALLY the government.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: - view profile
Date: Mon, May 8 2006 1:49 am
Email:
Groups: aus.politics
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options

original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Takbir

Thanks for those links. I will begin now converting to Islam.

I had a young muslim taxi-driver and a $48 fare a few months ago. I was
talking the whole way with him about this 911 conspiracy and the
bull**** Australia and the west are being fed about this falacy of
terrorism. I was raving on and on about it. He did not know about this
911 conspiracy and said that his heart had been saddened growing up
muslim in Australia for the last five years because he didn't see any
of this in his faith that we are being led to believe about Islam and
it being 'fanatical suicide bomber' 'home grown terrorist' and all the
****./ And I told him about the websites I had seen and reminded him
not to despair with 'americans' in general because there are millions
of americans who are actually fighting this tyranny as well.

ANyway, that is what he said when the fare was finished "Allahu Akbar".
And then he said don't worry about it when I went to pay for the fare.
ANd I said to him I can't beleive this man, I was jsut about to pretend
that I had lost my credit card but I actually knew that I had lost it
when I hailed a cab. I said though that I could pay him right now if he
gives me his bank account on the internet. it would've taken me a
couple of minutes to pay online while he waited. But he said "Keep
doing what you are doing. I am so happy that there are people like you
who are speaking out".

ME: white secular born Australian Yobbo (whether I like it or not!

You could say that, like Benjamin Freedman defected from the zionists,
I'm defecting from the Aussie Ocker Index ( I can't find this on google
probably becasue I am misspellign it - but there is a financial index
called the Ozi Ocker I studied. Its a weighted index summing the prices
of your cheapest beer, your meat-pie at the footy, and your cheapest
new holden - and its used to monitor that segment of Australian society
in order to market products to them and gauge other indexes etc. - they
are oblivios to the fact that they are being treated like a herd of
cattle. Or in this climate, a pack of dogs.

From: - view profile
Date: Mon, May 8 2006 2:08 pm
Email:
Groups: aus.politics
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options

original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Sorry, I just need to add to my top post about the new sedition laws.
So under the old laws you would have to prove that John Howard
INTENTIONALLY acted to bring about one of the 4 listed purposes. ANd
intention is notoriously difficult to prove - hence why most murder
cases get off with manslaughter althought he prison term can be jsut as
severe - but with respec tot the law on INTENT, its very difficult
because they person can jsut lie and say they didn't intend it. Proving
it is really hard.

But now, under the new laws, Howard has added to the scope of intent
the term of RECKLESSLY. He has also further added to the defintion of
reckless so much scope that basically publishing "I hope the Australian
Forces in Iraq get defeated and have to leave with their tails between
their legs" or possibly even " I think what the west is doing in Iraq
is illegal or wrong" comes under the scope.

So really, whereas the 1914 terms of sedition precluded JOhn Howard
from guilty as charged, since you can't really say his INTENT with
certainty,, well now there is no doubt about it. John Howard is guilty
of sedition and should be thrown in prison.

From: - view profile
Date: Mon, May 8 2006 2:11 pm
Email:
Groups: aus.politics
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options

original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Or to put it more realistically, if I was a member of the jury of 12. I
would find him guilty under the new sedition laws whereas I would find
him not-guilty under the old sedition laws.

So suck eggs and die John Howard. You're an Australian too mate, and
you come under fire the same laws as we do.

Old October 1st 06, 10:25 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Brian Timms

I don't know what message you are trying to convey as I only read the
subject line as I do with posts of similar nature. Why? Because it is
wildly off topic. When I want to read someone's long excessively
rambling opinion on the PM or other political issue I will subscribe
to the appropriate News Groups.

You don't know where to post appropriately so almost certainly your
posts would indicate similar lack of thought or knowledge! Therefore
would not be worth reading anyway!

Bry.