Help--Koxx wheel and Nimbus 2 frame--Help

Old January 9th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

Default Help--Koxx wheel and Nimbus 2 frame--Help

Ok. I'm Asking this question for my brother. He just got a Koxx 19"
Trials wheel and a nimbus 2 frame. People say they are supposed to be
compatable but the bearing holder bolts don't reach. Do we need to get
longer bolts? Or do we just need to kinda force the wheel in there.
I know Cody has Koxx wheel and a torker 40mm frame, but how did he get
his wheel to fit?

--
onewheelinwierdo

Leftover parts are proof you made it better!

tobbogonist wrote:
Imagine that, a cigarette that doesn't taste nice..?

Unicycle For Christ

onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514

Old January 9th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials_uni

Longer bolts should do the trick. If you try to force it you risk
crushing your bearings....You should be able to get some bolts at a
local hardware shop for a few cents.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'And the Spline Maintenance Guide!'

*Caution-I may have no idea what im talking about*

Old January 9th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

i think you need to kinda force the wheel in there. wait for more
replies though, it shouldn't make any differnece to the overall
strength of the frame.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old January 9th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

trials_uni wrote:
Ha Wrong

how so?
it sounds like its not going in there all the way, and if the bearing
holders themselves are bent it doesn't hurt anything as long as nothing
happens to how they are connected to the frame. Have you ever heard of
breaking a bearing holder?

Old January 9th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

skrobo wrote:
how so?
it sounds like its not going in there all the way, and if the bearing
holders themselves are bent it doesn't hurt anything as long as nothing
happens to how they are connected to the frame. Have you ever heard of
breaking a bearing holder?

No but I've heard of broken bearings.

--
Brian O.

Old January 9th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

onewheelinwierdo wrote:
Ok. I'm Asking this question for my brother. He just got a Koxx 19"
Trials wheel and a nimbus 2 frame. People say they are supposed to be
compatable but the bearing holder bolts don't reach. Do we need to get
longer bolts? Or do we just need to kinda force the wheel in there.
I know Cody has Koxx wheel and a torker 40mm frame, but how did he get
his wheel to fit?

Lol that dang Torker was harder than lacing my nimbus, I have used
both, I jsut used my Koxx bolts with my nimbus frame, so just go to
your local hardware store and get some new bolts. Just be sure not to
cram or "Force" things on Ive gone threw a few sets of bearings that
way lol...

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531