O.C. Uni Ride Huntington Beach Pier

Old September 10th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
florida

Default O.C. Uni Ride Huntington Beach Pier

We will have two dates and times for a uni-ride starting from the H.B.
Pier.
Friday Sept 19 at 8:30 p.m. and Sun Sept 21 at 8:30 a.m.
Come and join us on the dedicated bike path.

--
florida
Old September 10th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

I might join you for the sunday ride, what kinda of riding are you going
to be doing?

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/
Old September 11th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

florida wrote:
We will have two dates and times for a uni-ride starting from the H.B.
Pier.
Friday Sept 19 at 8:30 p.m. and Sun Sept 21 at 8:30 a.m.
Come and join us on the dedicated bike path.

i can try and make it for sunday

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old September 11th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

How far do you plan to ride? If mostly 36er's I would hope at least 20
miles. And do you have the actual route planned out?

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 11th 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

HEY! I'd love to come! I will be in the area by then! I should hit at
least one of them.....

I love riding up PCH from Irvine to get to Huntington Beach. I might
even bring friend(s) if I can

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work to eat to live to uni to work to...!
Old September 11th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Chuck, if you ride at mortal man speed, I might ride down there with
you!

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
Old September 14th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
curbrider

I plan to come Sunday, from San Fenando Valley.
I now have a 36er in the collection.
What wheel sizes are you riding?
I see how long I can keep up. I seem to need to stop every mile to rest
the saddle soreness.
Mark

--
curbrider

Mark
Old September 14th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

I'd still like to know how far you guys are planning to ride. I'm up for
50+ miles if you are. But I'm pretty sure that the Huntington Beach
bike path doesn't stretch for nearly that far! The Torrance to
malibu path goes 22.4 miles each way and is the best in SoCal!

Old September 14th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

MuniAddict wrote:
I'd still like to know how far you guys are planning to ride. I'm up for
50+ miles if you are. But I'm pretty sure that the Huntington Beach
bike path doesn't stretch for nearly that far! The Torrance to
malibu path goes 22.4 miles each way and is the best in SoCal!

I agree, we need to know how far it is. Although I did get a PM from
the person setting it up saying that they will go from the HB pier to
the Bolsa Chica wetlands, which appears to be only 7 miles away. Not a
very far ride, but a good one for the 26"-29" range. Maybe a few people
in the ride would be willing to double that distance and go to the Long
Beach/Belmont pier?

--
crazyjoe

*uniproshop.com*
Old September 14th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

curbrider wrote:
I see how long I can keep up. I seem to need to stop every mile to rest
the saddle soreness.

Every mile?? What kind of saddle do you have?

--
crazyjoe

*uniproshop.com*