livedrunk - east end brewing - pedal pale ale

Old July 13th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
bdbafh

Default livedrunk - east end brewing - pedal pale ale

http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2007/06/17/brew-ride/
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...24379533703890
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...28786170149922

"I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997

-bdbafh

Old July 13th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
RicodJour

On Jul 13, 2:11 pm, bdbafh wrote:
http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/20...de61507/photo#...

"I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997

Holy ****! There _is_ a God! And this guy is his high priest.

I mean, it was like an alarm went off in my head, you know. I said,
here's a guy that's got his act together. Here's somebody who's got
it, all figured out. Here's somebody who has the answer. I'll follow
you anywhere, Mr. Gump.

Old July 15th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Ryan Cousineau

In article .com,
bdbafh wrote:

http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2007/06/17/brew-ride/
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...hoto#s50765243
79533703890
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...hoto#s50765287
86170149922

"I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997

-bdbafh

It's spelled "LIVEDRUNK". Note all caps, just like a certain charitable
organization. Which has nothing to do with us!

But LIVEDRUNK salutes you, and encourages other cyclists to drink
irresponsibly.

Old July 15th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Luigi de Guzman

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:21:46 +0000, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article .com,
bdbafh wrote:

http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2007/06/17/brew-ride/
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...hoto#s50765243
79533703890
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...hoto#s50765287
86170149922

"I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997

-bdbafh

It's spelled "LIVEDRUNK". Note all caps, just like a certain charitable
organization. Which has nothing to do with us!

But LIVEDRUNK salutes you, and encourages other cyclists to drink
irresponsibly.

So I'm guessing this is a liquorbike ride?

--
Luigi de Guzman
http://ouij.livejournal.com
Old July 15th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Ryan Cousineau

bdbafh wrote:

http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2007/06/17/brew-ride/
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...7/photo#s50765
243
79533703890
http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vin...7/photo#s50765
287
86170149922

"I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997

-bdbafh

It's spelled "LIVEDRUNK". Note all caps, just like a certain charitable
organization. Which has nothing to do with us!

But LIVEDRUNK salutes you, and encourages other cyclists to drink
irresponsibly.

So I'm guessing this is a liquorbike ride?

It's complicated, but really, it's so much less than that.

livedrunk - east end brewing - pedal pale ale bdbafh General 4 July 15th 07 06:18 AM
A crisis brewing? SandM Racing 0 May 23rd 07 07:15 AM
LIVEDRUNK jerseys: getting serious Ryan Cousineau Racing 49 December 22nd 06 02:26 PM
not quite livedrunk, but Sandy Racing 3 July 13th 06 08:23 AM
East coast gets a taste of the far east David Martin UK 0 January 10th 05 11:12 PM