torx

Old May 16th 04, 02:47 PM
Matthew Paterson

Default torx

Does anyone know where I could get a T25 Torx wrench in the UK?

I need this to attach my discs to the hubs, and I cant find one anywhere!

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Old May 16th 04, 04:34 PM

On Sun, 16 May 2004 13:47:26 +0000, Matthew Paterson
wrote:

Does anyone know where I could get a T25 Torx wrench in the UK?

I need this to attach my discs to the hubs, and I cant find one anywhere!

Hardware shop, halfords, bike shop. Torx bits are not rarities
Dedicated Torx Wrench maybe more difficult, but any wrench which can
accept screwdriver type bits or will accept an adaptor will do,
together with a bit set (mine cost £3.99 for a set of 20 bits
including all the usual suspects and the five most common torx bits)
Old May 16th 04, 05:48 PM
Chris

"Matthew Paterson" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know where I could get a T25 Torx wrench in the UK?

I need this to attach my discs to the hubs, and I cant find one anywhere!

--
Matt

Go to your LBS and look closer at all the multitools. Lots of stuff like
Topeak and Crank Brothers now tuck Torx wrenches among all the allen keys.

Chris