Dreams...

Old December 22nd 12, 10:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

Default Dreams...

I had a dream where I was riding along solo at 42km/h on the flat
(barely a speed I can reach, let alone sustain), and a couple of
runners ran quite fast past me. I assume they were doing the 7 second
100metre dash. Impressive!

Now, how do I interpret this dream?

--
TimC
PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any Use of This Product, in Any Manner

Old December 23rd 12, 11:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Sat, 22 Dec 2012 20:52:14 +1100
TimC wrote:
I had a dream where I was riding along solo at 42km/h on the flat
(barely a speed I can reach, let alone sustain), and a couple of
runners ran quite fast past me. I assume they were doing the 7 second
100metre dash. Impressive!

Now, how do I interpret this dream?

That your 42km are just a variant of the old "men say this is six
inches" and really it was only 20km?

Zebee

How To Get The Date Of Your Dreams! [email protected] UK 3 February 23rd 08 07:53 PM
dreams CKCrowe Unicycling 1 February 11th 07 02:50 PM
unicycle dreams pkplonker Unicycling 15 January 26th 07 11:20 AM
unicycle dreams Danny Colyer Unicycling 1 January 8th 07 06:33 PM
Dreams Calogero Carlucci Racing 0 June 24th 06 02:56 AM