Levi has the package

Old July 15th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jack Maars

Default Levi has the package

According to Lance on OLN.

Old July 15th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
matabala

"Jack Maars" wrote in message
According to Lance on OLN.

they must use the same Postal box for special delivery.

Old July 15th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

"matabala" wrote in message

"Jack Maars" wrote in message
According to Lance on OLN.

they must use the same Postal box for special delivery.

Cooler. ;-)

Old July 15th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 04:42:00 GMT, "Jack Maars"
wrote:

According to Lance on OLN.

Shouldn't Odessa know more about Levi's "package" than Lance?

J. Spaceman
Old July 15th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Jack Maars wrote:
According to Lance on OLN.

Jason Spaceman wrote:
Shouldn't Odessa know more about Levi's "package" than Lance?

I wonder if she tested its aerodynamics in her wind tunnel.
Old July 15th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Maars wrote:
According to Lance on OLN.

Jason Spaceman wrote:
Shouldn't Odessa know more about Levi's "package" than Lance?

I wonder if she tested its aerodynamics in her wind tunnel.

Hydrodynamics testing takes place in the Lovi tunnel. The wind tunnel
is a crap shoot.

Old July 15th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

RicodJour wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Maars wrote:
According to Lance on OLN.

Jason Spaceman wrote:
Shouldn't Odessa know more about Levi's "package" than Lance?

I wonder if she tested its aerodynamics in her wind tunnel.

Hydrodynamics testing takes place in the Lovi tunnel. The wind tunnel
is a crap shoot.

Are we saying that Levi is a confirmed doper too ?

Old July 16th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Warren G

Andre wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Maars wrote:
According to Lance on OLN.

Are we saying that Levi is a confirmed doper too ?

Some have tried to tempt him. He hasn't given in, and now he knows he
doesn't need to, for his objectives. Winning isn't the only thing that
matters. It's not a "war".

Old July 16th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marlene Blanshay

Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Maars wrote:

According to Lance on OLN.

Jason Spaceman wrote:

Shouldn't Odessa know more about Levi's "package" than Lance?

I wonder if she tested its aerodynamics in her wind tunnel.

oh, yuck....
Old July 16th 06, 10:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On 15 Jul 2006 19:38:25 -0700, "Warren G" wrote:

Andre wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Maars wrote:
According to Lance on OLN.

Are we saying that Levi is a confirmed doper too ?

Some have tried to tempt him.

Source ?

He hasn't given in, and now he knows he
doesn't need to, for his objectives. Winning isn't the only thing that
matters. It's not a "war".

Levi, what have you done for us lately? Hunter Racing 1 June 17th 06 10:28 AM
Benotto Cello Tape ~ White ~ $2 package Peter Schwar Marketplace 0 April 24th 06 12:59 AM
Levi & Odessa Claudius Vitalis Racing 1 July 26th 05 02:47 PM
Levi didn't know...? Jet Racing 17 July 26th 05 02:00 PM
Package arrived but item missing SteveA Australia 9 June 17th 05 03:53 AM