Cyclist accident insurance

Old July 13th 05, 02:10 AM
TimC

Default Cyclist accident insurance

On 2005-07-12, Peter Signorini (aka Bruce)
Last Saturday afternoon, out on a bike ride with the wife and kids, riding
down a rough gravel road (cough... muddy, guttered farmer's goat track...
grumble) in the dripping rain, to find a bush campsite in 5 deg temperatures
and setup camp for the night.

http://pizza.homelinux.org/~tconnors...ew/thumb7.html
and onwards.

You Peter, might also be interested in dscf0779.avi, but it is 9 megs
in size.

Please not to be abusing poor ADSL too much

Spent all day Monday cleaning the bike (and adjusting gears, etc etc
etc).

--
TimC
[On being overcaffeinated...] Yes, this is possible - symptons include
Old July 13th 05, 02:11 AM
TimC

On 2005-07-12, alison_b (aka Bruce)
They would only cover bikes if they weren't being ridden. Honest.
(They do apparently cover jewellry - i wish! - if it is being worn, and
cameras while in the process of taking pictures. Only bikes were
singled out for not being covered when they were actually being used
like, well, bikes.) This was - as whoever was on the 'phone patiently
explained - in case i 'dropped it or something'.

(Rumours about my inability to stay upright are just rumours...
honest! )

Ok, so there was that one time... but AAMI wouldn't have known of it!

They know everything.

Yours, omnipresently,
TimC.
Old July 13th 05, 09:08 AM
Resound

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

MikeyOz Wrote:
i'll get back to you on that one, but don't hold your breath

she only agreed to do it because she dreaded the idea of spending
another 6 months going to bike shops and looking at "stupid" bikes if
anything happened to it.

dang! good ploy!!!

hang on, i do that anyway...
the kids walk inbetween me and LBS to ensure we dont 'invest' time.
silly kids...

Come to think about it, how many people in here have 'understanding' or
better yet, cycling partners??? I can think of 2...

--
flyingdutch

*waves hand*
My girlfriend is a geeky cycling librarian. She understands the importance
of things like bike parts and misc IT hardware and visits to places like
Minotaur and Borders. In fact, she makes me look restrained.

*looks smug*

Old July 13th 05, 01:56 PM
TimC

On 2005-07-13, Resound (aka Bruce)

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...
Come to think about it, how many people in here have 'understanding' or
better yet, cycling partners??? I can think of 2...

*waves hand*
My girlfriend is a geeky cycling librarian. She understands the importance
of things like bike parts and misc IT hardware and visits to places like
Minotaur and Borders. In fact, she makes me look restrained.

*looks smug*

GIF! GIF!

Look, next time you come to a BR...

Anyone want to help me push him off going down the Warrandyte hill?

--
TimC
When I'M trying to get somebody fired, I always walk a mile in their
Old July 14th 05, 11:47 AM
Resound

Old July 15th 05, 08:16 AM
TimC

On 2005-07-13, TimC (aka Bruce)
On 2005-07-12, Peter Signorini (aka Bruce)
Last Saturday afternoon, out on a bike ride with the wife and kids, riding
down a rough gravel road (cough... muddy, guttered farmer's goat track...
grumble) in the dripping rain, to find a bush campsite in 5 deg temperatures
and setup camp for the night.

http://pizza.homelinux.org/~tconnors...ew/thumb7.html
and onwards.

I should have categorised these before I put them up here, dammit.

Anyway, for those still hitting this page, it has moved to:
http://pizza.homelinux.org/~tconnors...Creek_Seymour/

HTTP 301 redirects are too complicated for large photoalbums

--
TimC
Is it because do me reconcile my life that I say perhaps your plans