3 mile Muni vs 30 mile Cokering for exercise

Old June 11th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Default 3 mile Muni vs 30 mile Cokering for exercise

edit: remove double post

--
U-Turn

-- Dave Stockton
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 15th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugh

Why argue about which is better? Just do both! Ride 2.5 hours on the
coker followed by .5 hours of hard muni every day. Problem solved.

--
Hugh

--
Hugh
MUC Member
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 16th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

OK i havent read this thread for a bit but...
This week i had been uni'ing HEAPS on my Nimbus 20 and hadnt used my
road bike for about a week - possibly a bit more.
My uni sessions were between 1hour and 1 and a half hours, in these
sessions i had been tryna hop, doing stairs, drops, SIF etc along with
some plain riding.
On thursday i took my roadie out for my usual 45km ride, this takes
about 1hr40, on returning i realised something... I had hardly even
built up a sweat and the hills i rode didnt seem as bad anymore, I
actually felt i coulda done it all again!
From this i feel that uniing is a much better work out, it may leave
you a bit sore, but at least you know you've used your muscles.
I used to turn to my roadie for fitness and fun, and the uni just for
fun... after this i now turn to the uni for fitness AND fun
The uni is a win all round

--
mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com

3 mile Muni vs 30 mile Cokering for exercise U-Turn Unicycling 0 June 11th 07 09:47 PM
3 mile Muni vs 30 mile Cokering for exercise MuniAddict Unicycling 24 June 11th 07 07:48 PM
50 mile epic MUni race! Fuego Unicycling 1 September 7th 05 01:42 AM
The last mile? beegee UK 108 November 24th 04 02:49 AM
100 mile sponsored muni ride redwelly Unicycling 11 February 8th 04 09:38 PM