Kerry still Live Stronging

Old October 30th 04, 03:34 PM
the black rose

Maggie wrote:
Feminists ride good bike. ;-0

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a feminist.

:-D

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester

proud to be owned by a yorkie
Old October 30th 04, 05:46 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

R15757 wrote:
Bill S. wrote:

R15757 wrote:
Bill noted:

Lance supports Bush.

REally? Got a quote on that for us?

Sure. "I support the President." -- L.A.

Bill "says so right there" S.

OK, I got one for ya: "I think the president is a flaming *******."
-- L.A.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...172004/1538926

Bill "oops, wrong Lance" S.

Old October 30th 04, 09:35 PM
R.White

"Bob Newman" wrote in message news:k_zgd.717$ep3.208@lakeread02...
Do you suppose that's because he is one of those multimillionaires?

Like John Kerry?

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
Karen M. wrote:
Hi folks--
Saw a recent photo of Kerry. He still has a liveSTRONG band on.

Lance supports Bush.

Bill "fast AND right" S.

Old October 30th 04, 10:05 PM
Brian E

Why does this rumor continue to surface? Lance DOES NOT support George
Bush. Here are Lance's own words:

From Alastair Campbell's interview with Lance (posted at
http://www.lancearmstrongfanclub.com/uktimesonline.html):

'But he says his politics are "middle to Left". He is "against mixing up
State and Church, not keen on guns, pro women's right to choose". And very
anti war in Iraq.
So the "summit" has begun and here I am, thinking that I'd be getting hours
of top-quality insight for my triathlon training, and, instead, it's like I
am back in my old job, defending military action, defending the Bush-Blair
relationship, insisting we did the right thing and saying, long term, it
will make the world a safer place. But Armstrong is screwing up his face and
he won't have it. "I don't like what the war has done to our country, to our
economy," he says. "My kids will be paying for this war for some time to
come. George Bush is a friend of mine and just as I say it to you, I'd say
to him, 'Mr President, I'm not sure this war was such a good idea', and the
good thing about him is he could take that." '

Old October 31st 04, 02:12 AM
Maggie

the black rose wrote in message . ..
Maggie wrote:
Feminists ride good bike. ;-0

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a feminist.

:-D

-km

Definition of feminism...
1. Belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes.
2. The movement organized around this belief.

I am woman hear me roar in numbers too big to ignore.....

Old Bag feminist who rides bad bike.
Peace milady.....
Old October 31st 04, 02:11 PM
the black rose

Maggie wrote:

Feminists ride good bike. ;-0

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a feminist.

:-D

-km

Definition of feminism...

I was being funny (in my own mind, anyways *grin*). "Are
you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist
Party?"

-km

Old October 31st 04, 07:54 PM
Karen M.

I wrote:
Saw a recent photo of Kerry. He still has a liveSTRONG band on.

Edwards, too.

W was here in my town yesterday, in a workshirt, but the photo
doesn't show his wrists.

--Karen M.
Old November 2nd 04, 03:21 PM
Maggie

the black rose wrote in message . ..
"Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist
Party?"
-km

I am not aware of ever being a member. Why do you know something I
don't know???.....Paranoia stikes deep...into my heart it will
creep.....
There's a man with a gun over there...telling me I got to beware.
EVERYBODY LOOK WHATS GOING DOWN!!!!!
Peace and Stuff
Cat Stevens rode the Peace train and was arrested on an airplane as a
suspected terroist. Go figure.