This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Old December 22nd 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

Default This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

This week I'm going to work really hard to:

1. 180 unispin
2. Maybe 90 unispin to tire

Good thread idea!

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART' (http://thecrazyjoe.deviantart.com/)*
Old December 22nd 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

I'm out to...

patiently wait untill the end of what might be this week for a pair of
4x4's to get shipped,

Then get closer to landing a 360 while causing minimum damage to my
already scarred legs!

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody
Old December 22nd 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ergolicious

I'll be working on:

- 360 unispins
- 1 foot riding

and that's about it.

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo
Old December 22nd 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

This is my list for two weeks.

-Inbacks - I never heard this used, is this the right name? (hickback
to si)
-doublebacks
-540 unispin
-lateflips
-varialflip
-smallflip
-180 fakieflip
-180 backflip
-fifthflips
-hickfakieflip
-Sidespin

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 23rd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

i am going to try to land treyflips and sidespins

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old December 23rd 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Tyler_N;1155841 wrote:
i * a m * going to land treyflips and sidespins

ftfy

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 23rd 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

1. fakie flips

2. outflips

I'm pretty close so yeah

--
Unreal-Wheel

')-Crankflip-'O,
3rd
place'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2104164)
'Clean Crankflip Vid!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw0ycUM83ZY&fmt=18)
Old December 23rd 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Ludwig F;1155576 wrote:
come on wrap walk insideroll wrap walk has to be easy for you

thes week i'll try full outflips and 360sidespins

I only ever tried it like 3 times, and I had trouble with it then. But
now with the high expectations, i guess I'll have to hit one

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 23rd 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Okay, I have to revise my list..
Then end of this week and next week-- here's my goals....
Fifthflip
Rolling wrap-varial roll-outside roll
varial roll-outsideroll-inside roll
rolling wrap-backroll- rolling wrap
rolling wrap-one footed 3 spin
3 spin -rolling wrap
treysideflips
in to in treysideflips
in to in trey down a 4/3 set depending on which one I get to first.
double rolling -backroll
crankflip-catch-late180 down a stairset. probably 2
540 hoptwist
450 unispin from pedals to tire
and, finally---rolling wrap-varial roll-outside rolll- inside roll

These tricks should keep me busy, especially the combos

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 23rd 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

- sej flips
- out side fifths
- 900 unispin