Barnett's chapter 23

Old May 27th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Leland Yee[_2_]

Default Barnett's chapter 23

My file is damaged. If anyone is willing to share it with me, please
email it to me directly.

Thanks in advance.

Leland Yee

Old May 29th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Hesselman

Leland Yee wrote:
My file is damaged. If anyone is willing to share it with me, please
email it to me directly.

Thanks in advance.

Leland Yee

How do I email just Chapter 23? My DX is 3 huge pdf files. Is there a
way to separate a chapter and email it? I'd be glad to do it if I knew
how! I just got Barnett's, book and DX on CD, so I don't know much about
it yet.
Old May 29th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
MkTm

Leland Yee wrote:
My file is damaged. If anyone is willing to share it with me, please
email it to me directly.

Thanks in advance.

Leland Yee

Check this site. The file "says" zip but it's a rar. The separate pdf
chapters are there.

www.tanga-moteurs.ro/service/
Old May 29th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Leland Yee[_2_]

On May 29, 7:06 am, MkTm wrote:
Leland Yee wrote:
My file is damaged. If anyone is willing to share it with me, please
email it to me directly.

Thanks in advance.

Leland Yee

Check this site. The file "says" zip but it's a rar. The separate pdf
chapters are there.

www.tanga-moteurs.ro/service/

Thanks to those who replied. The chapter was from the free downloads
of individual chapters from Specialized a couple of years ago. I am
not looking for a free download of the entire thing. Two people
emailed me the chapter.

Leland Yee