Olympics Paris 2024, Los Angeles 2026

Old August 1st 17, 09:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_13_]

Default Olympics Paris 2024, Los Angeles 2026

Still to be ratified by various local authorities, but it looks
like a done deal.

https://www.rt.com/usa/398143-la-awarded-2028-olympics/
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Old August 1st 17, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 1:32:53 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Still to be ratified by various local authorities, but it looks
like a done deal.

https://www.rt.com/usa/398143-la-awarded-2028-olympics/
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

I have severe problems with the Olympic system as now used. There is entirely too much politics involved in it.
Old August 2nd 17, 09:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

On 01/08/2017 22:11, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have severe problems

This is not news, Tom.
Old August 2nd 17, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_13_]

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| I have severe problems with the Olympic system as now used. There is
| entirely too much politics involved in it.

They were political for many years already.

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
War Crime?
Old August 2nd 17, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 2:00:03 AM UTC-7, A. Dumas wrote:
On 01/08/2017 22:11, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have severe problems

This is not news, Tom.

Ha ha. Now that I'm back on the lesser dosage of medication I'm slowly getting back to normal speed. I'm done a couple of metrics just messing about and averaged over 14 mph despite 20 mph headwinds over at least half the route.