Happy birthday to me...

Old October 15th 03, 11:06 PM
Pete

Default Happy birthday to me...

...a couple of days ago.

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Old October 16th 03, 12:23 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Pete" writes:
..a couple of days ago.

Well, many happy returns.

Didja get The Lumps yet? :-)

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Trouble with reading about riding is it just makes ya
wanna ride w

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old October 16th 03, 01:19 AM
Marlene Blanshay

In article , "Pete"
wrote:

..a couple of days ago.

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Don't knock it! I wish I could go for a ride on my birthday, but at that
time of year (winter) it's nigh on impossible, unless it's unusually mild,
dry and pleasant.
Old October 16th 03, 01:42 AM
Garrison Hilliard

"Pete" wrote:
...a couple of days ago.

Well, well, well... congratulations on being one year closer to death!

Old October 16th 03, 02:19 AM
Pete

"Garrison Hilliard" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote:
...a couple of days ago.

Well, well, well... congratulations on being one year closer to death!

Naaa..I prefer one year closer to senility, when I can play, and no one will
call me 'irresponsible'.

Pete

Old October 16th 03, 03:35 AM
Bernie

"Pete" wrote:

...a couple of days ago.

Well, well, well... congratulations on being one year closer to death!

Naaa..I prefer one year closer to senility, when I can play, and no one will
call me 'irresponsible'.

Pete

No, "everyone" will understand you are "not responsible".

Old October 16th 03, 11:29 AM
Bernie

Marlene Blanshay wrote:

In article , "Pete"
wrote:

..a couple of days ago.

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Don't knock it! I wish I could go for a ride on my birthday, but at that
time of year (winter) it's nigh on impossible, unless it's unusually mild,
dry and pleasant.

You've got to move/retire in Vancouver or better yet the Saanich
Peninsula. You can cycle all year (with a rain suit). A fine place to
be.
Best regards, Bernie