Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

Old June 10th 16, 02:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

"John B." wrote in message

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 07:03:02 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 05:41:48 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

God Damn! So you can read!

What was it someone said? Oh yes,

"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.

The problem is that you really can’t read. As for any profanity, I have
only begun on you. Until you get on subject with reasonable argument I will
treat you as you deserve to be treated. Any sophistry on your part will be
especially severely repulsed. I have now got the measure of you and I will
treat you like the scum that you are.

Do we call him "Dolan of the Feeble Brain" Or maybe "Dummy Dolan" for

short?

The only dummy here is yourself. You have not made a single good argument
about anything. All you have done is engaged in sissified name calling. You
must be some kind of effeminate transgender freak.

Now go **** yourself since I am sure that is the one thing you know how to
do.

Lovely! While it is always refreshing to talk to an educated and
logical person, unfortunately that description doesn't seem to fit Dol
Boy very well. He seems to be more into the curses and demands to
"Stay out of my forests" as his main forte.

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

Rather reminiscent of a little boy defiantly defending his toy box,
"Keep away! They are mine! You can't play with them! Mine! Mine!
Mine!".

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

Is this really the best that Minnesota can produce? Pitiful.

Old June 10th 16, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 07:18:09 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 06:04:03 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

Only for those who refuse to know the truth. You must be a Democrat and are probably going to vote for Hillary, the most notorious fraud and phony ever to run for president. Frauds and phonies are just naturally attracted to one another. She lies about everything too, just like you do.

Ah, I was surprised to learn that hiking is a politically oriented,

but Dolan seems to be saying that it is.

What I am saying is that you are a god damn ****ing jerk, just like Hillary is a jerk ... and just as are all mountain bikers.

Does that mean that only Republicans can enjoy the Forest Primeval

with Dolan? And that the new Battle Cry is "Democrats and Bicycles
Keep Out".

It means that you should keep out by all means.

But what about Independent voters? Can they creep in? Or maybe allowed

only on Saturdays?

The only question here is what to do about ****heads like you?

Yet another logical and well though out argument from the (self

appointed) spokesman of the entire hiking fraternity. The Great Dolan
(from Minnesota)

This is what passes for wit from John Bull****!

Now go vote for Hillary ... and **** yourself while you are at it.

As I previously said, "another logical and well though out argument
from the (self appointed) spokesman of the entire hiking fraternity.
The Great Dolan (from Minnesota)"

You seem rather obsessed, and strangely intent on proving that my
comments are accurate.

--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 10th 16, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 08:04:05 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 07:03:02 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
. ..

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 05:41:48 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Ah! Back with the profanity. But, as I told you, "Profanity is the
effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly" (I guess that you
must have forgotten that).

Ah well. If you insist on acting feeble minded... but you seem so
intent on proving my assertions correct.

Now, if you could just decide on whether your signature should read
"Feeble Minded Dolan" or perhaps "Dolan the Feeble (minded)" which
might be viewed as having a little more class. Oh yes, we will of
course add the "Minnesota" sobriquet. We wouldn't want the people in
California (the land of the fruits and the nuts) to be offended.
--
cheers,

John B.