John B.(Bull****ter)

Old June 13th 16, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:47:28 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

Trails are for walking.

And yet another gem of wisdom from the master's voice...... well

except for the Taimiami Trail is 275 miles of paved road, or The
Skechewaug Trail, up there in VT. or maybe The National Old Trails
Road, also known as the Ocean-to-Ocean Highway, which was established
in 1912,It was 3,096 miles long and stretched from Baltimore, Maryland
(some old maps indicate New York City was the actual eastern
terminus), to California. Much of the route follows the old National
Road and the Santa Fe Trail.

The above response should tell anyone still left on this newsgroup what an
idiot John B.(Bull****ter) is, or do you think those are the kind of trails
that are being discussed here? He not only wants to deconstruct words, but
he also thinks he is being witty, not realizing that he is just being dumb
and stupid. It is why I will continue to treat him with nothing but
contempt.

Ah yes.... another gem of wisdom from the lips of the great Dolan, who

has been treating us to his theme song "Trails are for walking; What’s
the matter? Can’t walk?" for some years now. Has his little ditty ever
mentioned foot trails, walking trails or even snake tails [trails]? Nope, not a
single peep out of his pristine lips.

All messages are in some kind of context. The fact that you can’t figure out the context just tells the world what a dummy you are.

Strangely enough my spelling checker argues that "What's" and "can't"

are misspelled words. And, again strangely, my dictionary doesn't seem
to list either of the two words and my Thesaurus says "Queried string
not found in thesaurus!" when I query either word.

You had best get a new dictionary. And a spell checker must be used by someone with some education.

What’s the matter? is short for What is the matter? Can’t walk is short for Can not walk? Ever hear of the apostrophe? I suggest you stick to your low brow culture and not meddle with a genius like me.

Ah well...

Now you must to understand that this "non specific" description, as it

might be termed, is not the sole province of Dolan. No, it common to
every con man and shyster that ever existed.

John B.(Bull****ter) still does not know what is meant by “trail” in the context of these threads on this newsgroup? His ignorance it truly unconquerable!

Why? Well, by using a word that can be interpreted in more than one

manner it gives the shyster an "out", or might term it an excuse.

There was always only one interpretation of the word “trail” in the context of this newsgroup. Your feeble attempt at obfuscation is pitiful. Leave word play to the adults.

If an honest man should say, "Hey There, what about the Taimiami

Trail? That is for automobiles" why the shyster can say, well, I
didn't mean that kind of trail. (begin to see why I mentioned snake
trails?)

Anyone who would confuse a highway for automobiles with a recreational trail for hikers is too god damn stupid to be using words – period!

The Great Dalon appears to be using a technique common to the "not so

great", as one might call them. One can only speculate on why he feels
the need to do so.

Pathetic!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Old June 13th 16, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [you’re] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I use words as they were meant to be used – to clarify, not to obfuscate. I am now resorting to insults because I do not like to waste words on a fool. If he or you or anyone else wish to post content, I am ready to argue my positions, but I will not bother to do that when all I am getting are personal attacks. The only thing to do then is just post prepared insults. To spend time on a fool is something that only another fool would do.

Old June 13th 16, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 21:41:32 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

I really hate to answer my own posts but I thought someone might be

interested to read the response to the above post.

The guy that replied said, "Don't respond to him. He is just another

troll."

That is what all of Usenet rapidly became after the first few flush years a forum for trolls. Why? Because there were no moderators. That is how fools like you came to dominate Usenet. All we are doing here is trolling one another because you refuse to post content. You are too god damn stupid to own up to yourself. The only difference between us is that I am a brilliant troll and you are a goofy troll.

Amazing! From the mouth of fools....
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 13th 16, 05:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:18:45 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [youre] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I use words as they were meant to be used

Exactly as Humpty Dumpty said, ""When I use a word it means just what
I choose it to mean - neither more or less."

One can only marvel at such an expressive individual. I'm sure that
many will recall your famous words, "I have always thought that all
firefighters are fools. Hells Bells, I would not even risk my life to
save another life. I mean, just how stupid can you get?

A truly heroic person. Tell us, do you still sit on the wall?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 13th 16, 05:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 21:30:49 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message news
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:31:47 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter). He should know by now what to
expect from me. No, this is for the newsgroup.

Hey there Dolan, I came across a post you made some years ago and

thought I'd just show the folks some of your more revealing prose

Posted on alt.firefighters some time ago, it reads in part:

"No one on these cycling groups give a good god damn about

firefighters. They are vastly over rated as a group. Anyone who would
risk their life to save property is a fool, but I have always thought
that all firefighters are fools. Hells Bells, I would not even risk my
life to save another life. I mean, just how stupid can you get?

My God, my own brilliance amazes me at times. I have grown more mellow in the ensuing years, but I stand behind everything I have ever posted to Usenet. However I wish you would risk your life to save either some property or some life, and then lose your life into the bargain. Nothing like being a complete fool!

You can tell this guy is all heart.

You can that Ed Dolan the Great is all brain. Hearts are for fools like you.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Oh My God, what a blinding exhibit of brilliance.

Would you believe it? A Bi Cycle has wheels. Will wonders never cease?
By Gorry, this Dolan is really smart.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 13th 16, 06:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:06:28 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:47:28 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Certainly. But here you are singing Do Wacka Do Wacka Do", and if some
one questions that you say "Oh, you should have known what I meant".

Strangely enough my spelling checker argues that "What's" and "can't"

are misspelled words. And, again strangely, my dictionary doesn't seem
to list either of the two words and my Thesaurus says "Queried string
not found in thesaurus!" when I query either word.

You had best get a new dictionary. And a spell checker must be used by someone with some education.

Whats the matter? is short for What is the matter? Cant walk is short for Can not walk? Ever hear of the apostrophe? I suggest you stick to your low brow culture and not meddle with a genius like me.

Ah well...

John B.(Bull****ter) still does not know what is meant by trail in the context of these threads on this newsgroup? His ignorance it truly unconquerable!

In the context of this message?

"Bicycles have wheels"? Well of course they do.
"Wheels are for roads." Well perhaps, but for countless ages, as I
pointed out, people rolled them on trails...

My dictionary lists 26 meanings for the word "Trail", used as a noun.
Which would seem to give Dolan quite a bit of leeway when he says, Oh,
you don't understand, I didn't mean that".

As an aside, legal document are so complex partially they carefully
define every descriptive word used in the document. This is so
important that it is usually the second section of the document, right
after the first section that sets forth the purpose of the contract.

Which, of course, is done to prevent the sleazier section of the
population from doing exactly what Dolan is attempting - avoiding
responsibility by saying "Oh, I didn't mean that".
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 13th 16, 06:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
news16

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [you’re] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I
use words as they were meant to be used – to clarify, not to obfuscate.

Most people call it drivel, but keep trying.
Old June 13th 16, 11:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [youre] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I
use words as they were meant to be used to clarify, not to obfuscate.

Most people call it drivel, but keep trying.

I find it interesting to find just how tenacious some people can be
defending what is essentially an untenable position.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 13th 16, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
news16

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [you’re] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I
use words as they were meant to be used – to clarify, not to
obfuscate.

Most people call it drivel, but keep trying.

I find it interesting to find just how tenacious some people can be
defending what is essentially an untenable position.

The fact that I reply just shows the mount of trash on entertainment
media. Inversely proportional.

Old June 14th 16, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [you?re] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I
use words as they were meant to be used ? to clarify, not to
obfuscate.

Most people call it drivel, but keep trying.

I find it interesting to find just how tenacious some people can be
defending what is essentially an untenable position.

The fact that I reply just shows the mount of trash on entertainment
media. Inversely proportional.

I like that. Comparing Dolan with Oprah.... and Oprah wins :-)
--
cheers,

John B.