WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Old September 14th 13, 08:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Yet More dribble Mikey. Did you forget your meds?
Old September 15th 13, 09:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Easy!!!!!: "Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

Every single word is a lie: monomaniacal, sociopathic, dishonest, criminal.

Monomaniacal; "Pathological obsession with one idea or subject."

Sociopathic; "of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or exhibiting antisocial personality disorder "

Dishonest; "Intended to mislead or cheat."

Criminal; "A person who has committed a crime."

Since you HAVE displayed all those characteristics or committed the actions I rest my case. QED.

Try again ...
Old September 15th 13, 09:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Secondly, my daughter is 12 ... do you really think she's some kind of outlaw ?

If she's your daughter, yes! You've demonstrated 100% dishonesty from the start. Initiating a 12-year-old to mountain biking is child abuse.

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies.

If you really think that it's child abuse I suggest you alert the authorities ... and I very much anticipate, with some amusement, the likely response you'll get.
Old September 15th 13, 09:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:40:36 PM UTC+1, I love Mike wrote:
Yet More dribble Mikey. Did you forget your meds?

I fear he's not on any ... although perhaps he should be ...
Old September 16th 13, 02:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

He should be. He has some major mental health issues.
Old September 16th 13, 04:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:45:47 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Easy!!!!!: "Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

Every single word is a lie: monomaniacal, sociopathic, dishonest, criminal.

Monomaniacal; "Pathological obsession with one idea or subject."

Sociopathic; "of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or exhibiting antisocial personality disorder "

Dishonest; "Intended to mislead or cheat."

Criminal; "A person who has committed a crime."

Since you HAVE displayed all those characteristics or committed the actions I rest my case. QED.

Try again ...

Wrong. None of them. Unless you know them to be true, which you don't, making such assertions is LYING. Typical of mountain bikers, you think just making an assertion makes it true. DUH! QED.
Old September 16th 13, 07:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Monday, September 16, 2013 3:31:18 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:45:47 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

Easy!!!!!: "Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

Every single word is a lie: monomaniacal, sociopathic, dishonest, criminal.

Monomaniacal; "Pathological obsession with one idea or subject."

Sociopathic; "of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or exhibiting antisocial personality disorder "

Dishonest; "Intended to mislead or cheat."

Criminal; "A person who has committed a crime."

Since you HAVE displayed all those characteristics or committed the actions I rest my case. QED.

Try again ...

Wrong. None of them. Unless you know them to be true, which you don't, making such assertions is LYING. Typical of mountain bikers, you think just making an assertion makes it true. DUH! QED.

I notice when you are struggling with an argument you revert to calling people a liar Mikey. It's kind of laughable. If anything you are the one who is dishonest. Get a life old chum.
Old September 16th 13, 05:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:49:34 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Monday, September 16, 2013 3:31:18 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:45:47 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: Easy!!!!!: "Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade Every single word is a lie: monomaniacal, sociopathic, dishonest, criminal. Monomaniacal; "Pathological obsession with one idea or subject." Sociopathic; "of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or exhibiting antisocial personality disorder " Dishonest; "Intended to mislead or cheat." Criminal; "A person who has committed a crime." Since you HAVE displayed all those characteristics or committed the actions I rest my case. QED. Try again .... Wrong. None of them. Unless you know them to be true, which you don't, making such assertions is LYING. Typical of mountain bikers, you think just making an assertion makes it true. DUH! QED. I notice when you are struggling with an argument you revert to calling people a liar Mikey. It's kind of laughable. If anything you are the one who is dishonest. Get a life old chum.

What do YOU call someone who lies? MOST people call them "liars". DUH! If you lie, you should expect to be called a liar. It's only fair. Idiot. You are getting desperate. As usual.
Old September 17th 13, 04:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:48:54 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Secondly, my daughter is 12 ... do you really think she's some kind of outlaw ?

If she's your daughter, yes! You've demonstrated 100% dishonesty from the start. Initiating a 12-year-old to mountain biking is child abuse.

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies.

This proves you are a liar:

http://singletrackworld.com/2013/09/...riston-forest/

"While Friston Forest already offers more than seven miles of cycle paths and trails for mixed-use mountain biking, a number of unofficial trails exist across the forest"

Old September 17th 13, 07:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:41:44 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Whatever fool. Blackblade and others on this website don't try to promote the death of young child from mountain biking the way you do. I would love to see a blueprint of your brain as I have always wanted to see what a cocksucker looks like from the inside.