So do all your bicycle guys after the Ipad and touchcreens and ****still believe the Americans went to the moon?

Old January 31st 13, 06:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_8_]

Default So do all your bicycle guys after the Ipad and touchcreens and **** still believe the Americans went to the moon?

"James" wrote in message ...
On 31/01/13 13:18, wrote:
Quarta-feira, 30 de Janeiro de 2013 10:36:57 UTC-2, F Murtz escreveu:

male bovine excrement removed

Doubt it is fluoride but you seem to be on something.

You doubt it is fluoride? It was banned in CHina because it was deemed to be TOXIC.
Look up on wiki.
Only major places in the world is Australia, the US, and the UK. Dummy dummies.

Most things we eat or drink can be toxic in high enough doses, even pure water.

Aye, and even moderation can be fatal...
Old January 31st 13, 03:22 PM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

wrote:
Quarta-feira, 30 de Janeiro de 2013 10:36:57 UTC-2, F Murtz escreveu:
wrote:

Terça-feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2013 23:15:31 UTC-2, escreveu:

Terça-feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2013 23:02:05 UTC-2, escreveu:

Terça-feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2013 22:59:43 UTC-2, escreveu:

Terça-feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2013 22:54:56 UTC-2, escreveu:

Terça-feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2013 22:52:27 UTC-2, escreveu:

I am just wondering cause Australia, Brasil, and America are the only countries in the world where fluoride is put in the municipal water.

I mean you have to be borderline retarded to still believe it. But I bet alot of you still believe this? So my question might be, "Are you borderline retarded spastic heavily fluoridated just plane out a ****ing slave cow of jewish supremacy jokes on your over and over and over and over again you stupid goyim fool"?

What and you morons over here still think that Osama and some muslims did 9/11???

What planet you living on?

You think that Osama and his 19 jiahdis could cause the COINCIDENTAL collapse of NORAD on the exact same day they decided to hijkac planes and fly them errant for 40 minutes ****ing then fly them on deadhit BANG successful targets when even a guy who has flown those planes for 20 years would be nervous that he would miss the towers on the same flight paths?

All of it. Are you all so ****ING RETARDED? Is that why I don't have any interest in coming back to Australia to listen to a culture (fluoridated to be a dumb culture) spastic on about how dumb and slutty stupid they are about everything?

You just really love sucking on your jewish dicks don't you? And you have no idea that jews own your country because its not mentioned on your ****ing TeeVee.

You are morons. You are bitches. And you deserve this **** you suck on and lick with glee.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who believe they are free. GOETHE

Why would I go back to Australia to campaign about how we have to remove Fluoride from the water when you are all drinking fluoride and totally dumbed down and incapable of understanding anything? Why would any political objective in your country be possible when the majority of the population is just a dumb retard?

Bicylcles? I rode up Cape ****ING York alone through all the ABo comnunities for 6 weeks of my life just living out of a ****ing hammock and my GIANT 2005 ****ing MTB, ****ing hammock sometimes 12 ft up a ****ing tree cause the crocs everywhere ****ing gun in case of some pig hunters that come across me "Squel like a pig"

You ****ing Australian are a pack of the dumbest people in the world. Fly to Europe and talk to Europeans who speak 5 languages and think you are all the dumbest people in the world. You are serfs of the Rothschilds, the Montefoires. You are bitches of the JEW WORLD ORDER. You suck dick like you are a bitch. You have no country. You are bought and paid for fools.

THIS is the window NOW. There will not be a 2014 where you can post **** like this above.

THIS is the window NOW.

Get you you ****ing coward. Get you out of the wardrobe you ****ing TRANSVESTITE lost your soul coward. THIS IS THE WINDOW NOW TO TALK.

Doubt it is fluoride but you seem to be on something.

You doubt it is fluoride? It was banned in CHina because it was deemed to be TOXIC.
Look up on wiki.
Only major places in the world is Australia, the US, and the UK. Dummy dummies.

That add it,other places natural fluoride levels are higher.
Old February 1st 13, 01:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
[email protected][_2_]

wrote:

[...]

So where natural fluoride is higher 1. Its a different form of fluoride complexed. 2. Do you drink natural natural water with dead cow in it? All natural.

You brainwashed ****ing stupid. They put the fluoride in the water to poison us. They claim it helps our teeth - That is a lie.

Recent Harvard study shows populations with water fluoridation have 10% lower IQ.
Its your children, its your IQ - Good luck turkey! On your bike!
Old February 4th 13, 03:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
James[_8_]

On 01/02/13 23:17, wrote:

snip

Good luck turkey!

Yes, some Turks could do with some luck...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...-head-18393016

--
JS.
Old February 6th 13, 01:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

It would be interesting to know who the they is and what reason "they
have to poison us and the actual effects this poisoning have ?

Old February 7th 13, 05:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
James[_8_]

On 06/02/13 11:25, F Murtz wrote:
wrote:
They put the fluoride in the water to
poison us. They claim it helps our teeth - That is a lie.

It would be interesting to know who the they is and what reason "they
have to poison us and the actual effects this poisoning have ?

Yeah, better line your bicycle helmet with foil.

--
JS
Old February 7th 13, 03:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle
[email protected][_2_]

Quinta-feira, 7 de Fevereiro de 2013 2:51:41 UTC-2, Tomasso escreveu:
"James" wrote in message ...

On 06/02/13 11:25, F Murtz wrote:

wrote:

They put the fluoride in the water to

poison us. They claim it helps our teeth - That is a lie.

It would be interesting to know who the they is and what reason "they

have to poison us and the actual effects this poisoning have ?

Yeah, better line your bicycle helmet with foil.

When he realises that oxygen is a dangerous reactive substance he might give that up.

You dumb ignorant ****. Adding fluoride to the water has ZERO health benefits. Rather it has NEGATIVE health affects. Look them up.
Not only that it lowers the IQ of the population by 10%.
By keeping the general population dumber they are easier to manage. They don't need you to be brilliant to do your job like a ****ing robot.
Hitler and Stalin put fluoride in the water at their concentration camps. Why you think? Cause they were worried about the health of the teeth of the inmates? yOU DUMB ****.
Look up the harvard study you ignorant ****. What do children do to deserve parents like you. You making your children 10%-20% dumber by allowing them to drink the fluoridated water.
They put it in the water because it is an extremely dangerous WASTE from aluminium production.
Look up the history. Go do some research you DUMB IGNORANT ****.
Its your children.
Old February 8th 13, 02:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Trent W. Buck

writes:

I am just wondering [because] Australia, Brasil, and America are the
only countries in the world where fluoride is put in the municipal
water.

This is incorrect.

| [Water fluoridation] has been introduced to varying degrees in many
| countries and territories outside the U.S., including Argentina,
| Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Ireland,
| Israel, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore,
| Spain, the UK, and Vietnam.

In the countries you named, water fluoridation is far from ubiquitous:

| As of March 2012, artificially fluoridated drinking water is provided
| for 70% or more of the [Australian] population [...]

| As of 2008, 60.3% of [Brazilian municipalities] adopted fluoridation
| [...] The proportion of the national population affected is greater,
| because cities with fluoridation tend to be larger.

| In 2010, 66% of all U.S. residents and 74% of U.S. residents with
| access to community water systems receive fluoridated water.^[80]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_...ound_the_world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluori...ntry#Australia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_...n_in_Australia

I also invite the OP to peruse the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outrage_factor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_...on_controversy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_l...iracy_theories
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Some articles include translations; clicking "Português" in the sidebar.
Oh, and "Brasil" is usually anglicized to "Brazil".

If we can put a man on the moon... [email protected] Racing 24 August 5th 12 08:54 PM
To the moon and beyond. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 0 July 8th 11 10:59 AM
Moon Magilla Gorilla[_2_] Racing 8 September 24th 10 02:37 AM
Over the moon Gaz[_2_] UK 15 August 31st 07 12:34 AM
What is the Bicycle for Americans? [email protected] General 17 February 8th 05 09:04 PM