Rat(Z)

Old March 30th 11, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default Rat(Z)

In article
,
Fred wrote:

see subject line.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

I searched for background. and found this:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/03/news/usada-lifts-tom-zirbels-suspension_165945

started reading the comments and got judgemental about
the mental acuity and emotional age of the posters.
Sometimes, and this was one, I say "Whoa" and read every
comment in the best light. Let me put it this way: Mike
Schatzman wrote the most clearly thought out and rational
comments. I think he's been sandbagging in rbr.

--
Old Fritz
Old March 31st 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Mar 30, 5:10*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:

I searched for background. and found this:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/03/news/usada-lifts-tom-zirbels-s...

started reading the comments and got judgemental about
the mental acuity and emotional age of the posters.
Sometimes, and this was one, I say "Whoa" and read every
comment in the best light. Let me put it this way: Mike
Schatzman wrote the most clearly thought out and rational
comments. I think he's been sandbagging in rbr.

Holy ****. Are you kidding me? Sandbagging...more like tea-bagging.
He's treating velonews like it's his own personal blog. He must have
had twenty entries in that one thread, and all I was thinking is,
"****ing doping douchebag." He could be Mark ****ing Twain with his
writing, but he'd still be a doping douchebag.

Old March 31st 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Mar 30, 5:08*pm, RicodJour wrote:

Holy ****. *Are you kidding me? *Sandbagging...more like tea-bagging.
He's treating velonews like it's his own personal blog. *He must have
had twenty entries in that one thread, and all I was thinking is,
"****ing doping douchebag." *He could be Mark ****ing Twain with his
writing, but he'd still be a doping douchebag.

What's interesting about Schatzi is that he freely admits to doping as
a cat 1, implies he's doping as a masters ( his DHEA comments), yet
still seems to view himself as against doping.
Old March 31st 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Mar 30, 11:00*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:08*pm, RicodJour wrote:

Holy ****. *Are you kidding me? *Sandbagging...more like tea-bagging.
He's treating velonews like it's his own personal blog. *He must have
had twenty entries in that one thread, and all I was thinking is,
"****ing doping douchebag." *He could be Mark ****ing Twain with his
writing, but he'd still be a doping douchebag.

What's interesting about Schatzi is that he freely admits to doping as
a cat 1, implies he's doping as a masters ( his DHEA comments), yet
still seems to view himself as against doping.

I think he views it as an inevitable evil, in that if everyone else
does it, you better do it.

Fred
Old March 31st 11, 06:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Mar 31, 12:25*am, Fred wrote:
On Mar 30, 11:00*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:08*pm, RicodJour wrote:

Holy ****. *Are you kidding me? *Sandbagging...more like tea-bagging.
He's treating velonews like it's his own personal blog. *He must have
had twenty entries in that one thread, and all I was thinking is,
"****ing doping douchebag." *He could be Mark ****ing Twain with his
writing, but he'd still be a doping douchebag.

What's interesting about Schatzi is that he freely admits to doping as
a cat 1, implies he's doping as a masters ( his DHEA comments), yet
still seems to view himself as against doping.

I think he views it as an inevitable evil, in that if everyone else
does it, you better do it.

....do you really want to crawl inside that guy's head? Might as well
crawl up his asshole - they're interchangeable on him.