Unicyclists and the Navy Blue Angels photo

Old August 8th 05, 01:45 AM
yoopers

Default Unicyclists and the Navy Blue Angels photo

Last April, the boys attended youth convention in Springfield, IL. Also
in Springfield that weekend were the Blue Angels for an air show. Ben,
Brad, and Brandon, three unicyclists from our club at the time, got to
perform for a small group of the Blue Angels who were very impressed, by
the way. In return, the boys got to pose for a picture with two of the
pilots and the flight surgeon.

The picture was taken with a disposable camera and is pretty low
quality, but you get the idea. Once upon a time, I promised to post the
photo whenever we had the film developed. So here it is.

Bruce

| Attachment filename: blueangels.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/346303|

yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

`_______
/L ,[____],
L---L –0LLLLLLL0-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them
from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone
happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can
assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
unicycledude93: Yoopers
Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old August 8th 05, 04:07 AM
harper

Blue Angel pilots have all the luck. Not many people get to pose with
Ben and Brad.

--
harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Never ride backwards up a rocky mountain road because the things that
will trip you if you see them will also trip you if you don't. " -
munipsycho

Old August 8th 05, 04:14 AM
yoopers

Thanks, Greg. I appreciate that. You're a good friend.

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

`_______
/L ,[____],
L---L –0LLLLLLL0-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Old August 8th 05, 04:47 AM
Bob22b

Nice! I bet they were impressed, which is something to impress those
guys!

--
Bob22b - MCL Tearer :d
Bob22b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8153

Old August 8th 05, 02:35 PM
yoopers

Bob22b wrote:
*Nice! I bet they were impressed, which is something to impress those
guys! *

Bob,

Yep. They were duly impressed. Here's a couple great quotes from the
original thread, http://tinyurl.com/aqqvl
yoopers wrote:
*One of the pilots said that unicycling looked dangerous. I offered
to let him try my unicycle if he let me try his jet. He didn't take
me up on the offer. One of the pilots told the boys that he had
been riding a unicycle for 35 years and that he would ride for us but
didn't want to split his pants before the airshow.
*

johnfoss wrote:
*Wow, it makes those two guys sound kind of wussy, which we know they
are not!*

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

`_______