Settled Science?

Old October 22nd 18, 10:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Settled Science?

What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...boats-on-land/

Andre Jute
Conservationist
Old October 22nd 18, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/22/2018 4:08 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...boats-on-land/

Andre Jute
Conservationist

It's not about measurement, logic or science. It's about
redistribution and control.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 22nd 18, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 02:08:08 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in
a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...perature-data-

finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/

70 errors in how many points of data?
Old October 22nd 18, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:11:29 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

It's not about measurement, logic or science. It's about redistribution
and control.

Life has always been about that.
Old October 22nd 18, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 10/22/18 11:08 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...boats-on-land/

Fake news.

Old October 23rd 18, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 8:38:13 PM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 10/22/18 11:08 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...boats-on-land/

Fake news.

Nah, the techie insiders, the ones responsible for maintaining the database at the HADCRUT, have for years been saying the "scientist" have screwed up the data by making grossly erroneous "adjustments" to altogether the wrong data. This isn't new, it isn't fake, it has just not been published in all the gory detail Dr McClean catalogues. Nobody has trusted the HADCRUT, one of the four great strands of the foundations of the global warming hoax, since Climategate exposed their lying and bullying of dissenters.

Andre Jute
If the "scientists" in a field behave like scum, you may safely bet that their "settled science" has more politics in it than science
Old October 23rd 18, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:19:21 PM UTC+1, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 02:08:08 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in
a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...perature-data-

finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/

70 errors in how many points of data?

The reference is in the post. Look it up.

Old October 23rd 18, 03:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:08:55 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 8:38:13 PM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 10/22/18 11:08 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...boats-on-land/

Fake news.

Nah, the techie insiders, the ones responsible for maintaining the database at the HADCRUT, have for years been saying the "scientist" have screwed up the data by making grossly erroneous "adjustments" to altogether the wrong data. This isn't new, it isn't fake, it has just not been published in all the gory detail Dr McClean catalogues. Nobody has trusted the HADCRUT, one of the four great strands of the foundations of the global warming hoax, since Climategate exposed their lying and bullying of dissenters.

Really, a "science presenter"? From her own site: "A science presenter, writer, speaker & former TV host; author of The Skeptic's Handbook (over 200,000 copies distributed & available in 15 languages)." https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Joanne_Nova

I suppose JoNova is better than Miss Cleo, maybe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZwLG7yJg1g

When I'm presented with a difficult scientific issue, rather than going to academia or industry, I go to the internet. The BEST experts are bloggers on the internet. It's a huge benefit if they have a YouTube channel, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2153PnMzSw Screw those idiots who do the science day in and day out -- and screw their super-computers while we're at it.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old October 23rd 18, 06:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...l-temperature-

data-
finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/

70 errors in how many points of data?

The reference is in the post. Look it up.

I don't have to, I just wondered if you had a clue.
P.S. i loved the local "Black Thursday" link that talks about isolatec
weather events over the continent over years.
Old October 23rd 18, 06:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:35:13 -0700 (PDT), jbeattie
wrote:

[...]

Taken from the above mentioned site, "she often posts non-sensical
fiscal arguments; then breaks into a general bitching session about
anything..." One can only assume that she also rides a bicycle and
suffers from a brain concussion.

I suppose JoNova is better than Miss Cleo, maybe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZwLG7yJg1g

When I'm presented with a difficult scientific issue, rather than going to academia or industry, I go to the internet. The BEST experts are bloggers on the internet. It's a huge benefit if they have a YouTube channel, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2153PnMzSw Screw those idiots who do the science day in and day out -- and screw their super-computers while we're at it.

-- Jay Beattie.

--
Cheers

John B.