Rail Adapters?

Old August 8th 05, 02:43 AM
pdc

Default Rail Adapters?

Do those of you who use a rail adapter with an increased seat angle find
a significant comfort difference for Muni and or Cokering?

^ Nice run on sentence eh? ^

--
pdc - Unicycling Lord of Lookout Mountain

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old August 8th 05, 03:12 AM
ColDawG

grammatically, it's not a run on at all, it's just a wee bit long

but:
i do find a HUGE difference w/ my seat tilted all the way back
takes a lot of pressure off the nuts

on a normal KH seat, not tilted, i barely fit into the U shape, and i
kinda hang over the front

w/ a tilted back (on my muni), 'tis much more comfortable, most of the
weight is on your bum, but still, if you hit a bump, it hurts more

--
ColDawG - I go both ways:

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Old August 8th 05, 04:02 AM
harper

Yes. Tilting the seat so that the handle is up rotates your pelvis and
puts more weight on your butt rather than your crotch.

--
harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Never ride backwards up a rocky mountain road because the things that
will trip you if you see them will also trip you if you don't. " -
munipsycho

Old August 8th 05, 05:21 AM
Catboy

Huge difference for me. I dont chaffe at all when I have it tilted back
compared to where it was before. Good weight dist through my soft butt
and the KH saddle instead of straight through the hard pelvic bones into
the middle of the seat.

And it really hasn't effected my muni in any other way, than improving
comfort. Which is a BIG effect.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

'UPD T-Shirts FOR SALE SOON!!! (Click Me)'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album661)