I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

Old February 2nd 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

Default I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

I want to go to Moab, but... It looks like I wont be making the trip
again this year, so part of the money I planned for this trip is now
going to some lucky winner and in return , everyone here should
hopefully get some good videos to watch.
So you say you want to go to Moab but cant afford too?
Maybe this might help...

I want to see your best video of Muni (For you people in the snow about
now, some snow Muni might be cool) or maybe street trials (But chill on
the hopping parts and lets see some action)
And the video that I (YES THAT MEANS ME) likes the best will get
$200.00 towards the trip or a UDC gift cert. And if the videos are
close I may post a POLL here to decide the winner.
If the best video is from a minor (that means under 18) I will need to
speak with your parents before any funds are distributed
Good luck
P.S. Moderator, if I am violating any forum rule here please let me
know
Thanks
I wanna go to Moab

--
I wanna go to Moab
I wanna go to Moab's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14282

Old February 2nd 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Damn that's a nice thing to do, unfortunately it would cost me atleast
$2000 to get to moab, else i would be desperately trying to borrow a
video camera right now.

--
kington99

Dave

Old February 2nd 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

Well this sucks for me.

--
Joe2005

*Come To The Dark Side* we have cookies!

Evan Byrne wrote:
So use a shock frame and learn to take the force with your butt? Too
hard to do? I think not!

Joe2005's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13692

Old February 2nd 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Man thats like almost exactly how much money it would cost for me to
go...I think i should make one. So it has to be muni or street it cant
be trials?

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.

fluxusmaximus wrote:
It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
object.

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
timbob1907's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13425

Old February 2nd 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
headstone

I think he means he doesn't want to watch you do 10000 prehops, the jump
over a step, 1000 prehops, ect. He wants to see some action.

--
headstone
headstone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13637

Old February 2nd 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

For best results, please describe what you will be looking for in a
"best" video. What a great philanthropist you are! I hope you will
reveal your identity at some point. "I wanna go to Moab" describes a
lot of people!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old February 2nd 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

8-0
im making a video!
wooh!

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old February 2nd 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

johnfoss wrote:
For best results, please describe what you will be looking for in a
"best" video.

new ideas=something we have not seen before/lately. Since not
everyones video editing skills are the best I will take that into
consideration, but dont be sloppy

johnfoss wrote:
I hope you will reveal your identity at some point.

Let me ask the Magic 8 ball ????? Reply hazy, try again.

Old February 2nd 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

me and francisco are doing a movie

we hope we won the gift certificate and we are planning to buy 2 dvds
from udc

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!