I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

Old March 6th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

oh wow, my video is on there.
8-0

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old March 14th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

The winners are....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Old March 14th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Hey. Wow. I never really read this thread....

Here's my vid-e-yo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWZftzRyLw

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

Old March 14th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

forrestunifreak wrote:
Hey. Wow. I never really read this thread....

Here's my vid-e-yo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWZftzRyLw

Good video
I guess you should have seen this sooner eh

--
I wanna go to Moab
I wanna go to Moab's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14282