Copenhogen Wheel Update

Old November 4th 14, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

Default Copenhogen Wheel Update

On 4/11/2014 9:57 AM, Clive George wrote:
On 03/11/2014 21:56, AMuzi wrote:

Weinermobile?

some snip

Would fit right into the TdF caravan.

Unfortunately I see nothing of the TDF publicity caravan on the official
TV broadcast so my knowledge of it is limited to documentaries. I
suppose that driving a giant yellow duckling built on a quad-bike around
France for three weeks, and getting paid for it, is considered a good
gig for some university student on summer vacation.
PH.
Old November 4th 14, 01:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

fertile ground for THE WHEEL

http://goo.gl/zRlcmc

n people see the Hindu as nutty

this is all well and meaty. certainly well intentioned but specifically where is THE WHEEL today ?

Weinerville ? CWheelers are troubled by sodium nitrate ?
Old November 4th 14, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Clive George

On 04/11/2014 01:12, Peter Howard wrote:
On 4/11/2014 9:57 AM, Clive George wrote:
On 03/11/2014 21:56, AMuzi wrote:

Weinermobile?

some snip

Would fit right into the TdF caravan.

Unfortunately I see nothing of the TDF publicity caravan on the official
TV broadcast so my knowledge of it is limited to documentaries. I
suppose that driving a giant yellow duckling built on a quad-bike around
France for three weeks, and getting paid for it, is considered a good
gig for some university student on summer vacation.

Saw the real thing this year - stage 1. No quad bikes, mostly modified
cars or bigger. The people interacting with the crowd are all harnessed
on these days, and somebody else is driving. I do wonder if the people
dancing or shouting in the publicity cars manage to keep it up for the
entire race, or only perk up when there's lots of people around - some
of them were really quite enthusiastic.

Old November 4th 14, 01:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, November 3, 2014 9:55:07 PM UTC-5, Clive George wrote:
[...]

similar to swimming in the Ganges ?

Dawes Giro 400 wheel/hub update Jonathan Schneider UK 1 July 10th 07 10:40 AM
wheel walking update ColDawG Unicycling 3 May 11th 05 05:27 PM
Gipiemme wheel update. Simon Mason UK 6 April 19th 04 09:18 AM
KMM update- big wheel keeps on turn'n jason Unicycling 5 January 22nd 04 02:18 PM
Update on driver who fell asleep at the wheel Kerry Nikolaisen General 15 September 27th 03 04:00 AM